Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

re dougals tribute

wendy205
November 24th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Its been a year today since dougal had taken his last journey to his new life, he was 16 over and a loving little terrier ,
he arrived on christmas eve all them years ago, it was the hardest task in my life to take him on his last journey to vets,
dougal will alway live in our hearts,
he has let a empty space where no other would ever take his place, but i would go through it again, dougals buried in the garden with his christmas toy rudolf the red nose reindeer who used to be by his side on bonfire nights, his silk table cloth that was covered over him where he rest with many xmas candles glowing on it, and his red bone he loved so much, he lay on my bed blanket, when he was put to rest,
dougal we will cherish all them beautiful memories we hold so much in our hearts, his spirit is free,
memories will live forever in our hearts.
love wendy, family
xxx:candle:60133

luckypenny
November 24th, 2009, 08:12 PM
:candle: Dougals :candle:

SolaMio
November 24th, 2009, 08:48 PM
:rip: little Dougals, he was very sweet looking :dog: :candle:

wendy205
November 25th, 2009, 03:26 AM
yes I believe he was very cute and handsome, also proud,
he liked to show of with his bone, he would do everything to get my attention,its a sad day but i remember him,
i have been many walks without him, and it seems now that hes not far away but much loved, his formal name was dougalchops as he apeared at the door on the eve of christmas many years ago, i believe that at christ he still part of it and the many treasured memorie we hold close to our hearts,
i have upload some photo of dougi,
he lives on through the beautiful memories our little dougal was only 6 hands high he was a beauitiful loving lad who walk many years by myside.
memories will live forever in our hearts
from wendy and family
dougal xxx:candle:60143

sethamungo
November 26th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Hi Wendy,
He certainly looks like he was one bundle of fun.
I know words can never replace what you had with Dougal and I'm sure
you're memories of him will never fade, in fact, they can be your strength
knowing you gave him the best anybody could give.
So sorry for your loss.
Take care

Ryan48
November 26th, 2009, 11:24 PM
A much loved baby. RIP, beautiful Dougal.

RM

wendy205
November 30th, 2009, 10:50 AM
I would like to say to you thankyou to all the members of this forum your kind words, it means alot to share sometimes and I know that dougal will always be remembered on this forum.
I would to say that I put him oncritters.com also and thats also a lovely site with the music playing,
I always want to remember when he was here and now years have gone by and time as changed most things in our life, with loosing dougal had changed my world, but i would alway give a place to one in great need
memories are forever
yours wendy

Luvmypitgirls
November 30th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Your tribute to Dougal is very touching, your love for him heartwarming.
He truly was a cutie, thank you for sharing the pics of him.
RIP Dougal :candle:...