Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Flower Power!

Dee-O-Gee
November 23rd, 2009, 10:30 PM
Look at me! I'm a coneflower! :crazy:

Mom, can you move that door frame please?

Yeah..yeah...yeah....Gryphon!
I know I look stupid but you don't have to rub it in my face! :yell:

The End! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
November 23rd, 2009, 10:32 PM
Poor baby :sad: :p

Ryan48
November 23rd, 2009, 10:43 PM
Aww.....

Rm

hazelrunpack
November 23rd, 2009, 10:53 PM
Aw, poor Mollie!!! :grouphug:

Is she getting itchy and licky now? I notice you still have the bandage on her arm--is she being a typical setter and licking it raw? :rolleyes: Most of our guys do that. :frustrated: What the fascination is with shaved spots, I'll never figure out...but their tongues are irresistibly attracted... :dog:

Dee-O-Gee
November 23rd, 2009, 11:00 PM
The bandage has finally come off. I inspected her incision tonight and everything still seems to be holding intact. No itchies yet but the cone goes on at bedtime! :thumbs up

She's been acting more crazy and bouncy now then she did before her surgery! :crazy:

luckypenny
November 23rd, 2009, 11:07 PM
Mollie is still as adorable as ever, even with the cone on :cloud9:. :fingerscr she heals up asap so she can get back to puppy antics and wear off some of that energy :goodvibes:.

hazelrunpack
November 23rd, 2009, 11:14 PM
That cone is so stylish--love the edging on it! :D

Dee-O-Gee
November 23rd, 2009, 11:17 PM
That cone is so stylish--love the edging on it! :D

Yeah...this one was different! It had snaps on it rather than having to weave her collar through openings. It seemed to be alot more flexible on her neck and turned more easily whenever she bashed into walls! :D

hazelrunpack
November 23rd, 2009, 11:22 PM
Pretty snazzy!

Dog Dancer
November 24th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Poor sweet Mollie. I've been lucky and never really had to use the cones (much). My first dog would take two steps, plant the cone face first flat on the floor and refuse to move another inch. The cone simply didn't work at all for her you couldn't drag her an inch.:laughing: Mollie looks much more comfortable in hers anyhow. Glad she's pretty much over with it though.

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Such a pretty girl. You should draw little flowers on her cone.:lovestruck: