Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Looking for guitar magazines

muggsmom
November 23rd, 2009, 03:40 PM
I want to get my BIL a subscription to a guitar magazine for Christmas, but have no idea what to get. He's a beginner and has electric guitars.

Any suggestions?

Dog Dancer
November 26th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Sorry I can't help you at all, but wanted to bump it for you in case it got missed out. Did you search the internet for this? Or maybe call a guitar store?

It's a really good idea. The mag that is, not my suggestions (although the last one aint bad...)

aslan
November 26th, 2009, 05:32 PM
when we bought our son a guitar for christmas a couple years ago, we went to chapters and bought all kinds of books and dvd's for beginners.

Melinda
November 27th, 2009, 05:51 AM
guitarone is a good magazine and often has lessons in it, Bass player is another and yet again there is acoustic guitar, my son and hubs subscribe to all three and really enjoy them

muggsmom
November 27th, 2009, 09:53 AM
It's hard to tell what the content is like online. We live in a dinky town, so Chapters, et al, is out. I saw Guitarone a lot when I was searching, so I think I'll get the bookstore to order it for me.

Thanks, we have such talented people on here, I knew someone would have a suggestion.