Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Deja Vu

onster
November 23rd, 2009, 01:18 PM
Guess why I woke up at 5am this morning???

A certain kitty was trapped inside my mom's mattress. I didn't even know that was physically possible :eek:.

He's back folks!!:crazy:

I woke up hearing my mom yelling for my dad , in the middle of my sleep I heard "I heard him scratching!!! how did he get in there???! He was meowing...hold on baby" Dad: "he's WHERE?" mom, bro, dad "maybe if turn it upside down he'll fall out???"

bunduk "Meooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

As soon as my brain figured out what happened I jumped out of bed just as bunduk was shaken out of the boxspring...i guess he made his way in through a small tear in the fabric but then couldn't get out again. My dad taped the hole and we all went back to bed :sleepy::sleepy: Bunduk meowed his little head off afterwords but was otherwise unaffected by his adventure.

Apparently my mom heard him whimpering and scratching for a good half hour but thought he was just playing or something and was drifting on out of sleep but then when she started hearing desperate meows she finally figured out it was coming from underneath her!!

ancientgirl
November 23rd, 2009, 01:32 PM
:laughing:You need to write a book. Poor Bunduk.

bendyfoot
November 23rd, 2009, 01:58 PM
:laughing:You need to write a book. Poor Bunduk.

I second that :laughing:

Luvmypitgirls
November 23rd, 2009, 05:02 PM
Glad Bunduk is no worse for wear after his boxspring adventure!
Gotta admit it's a funny one:laughing:
Glad he's ok tho:D

My Shamu (RIP:sad:), went missing one day, we searched high and low and couldn't find her, we finally assumed she had managed to get outside somehow, so we searched the neighborhood for hours.We went home with a feeling of despair. It wasn't until several hours later, while watching the late night news, that we heard muffled meows. As it turns out, earlier in the day while I was napping in the recliner of our sofa, she crawled in there. When I got up I accidently closed her inside.:o

Love4himies
November 23rd, 2009, 05:24 PM
:laughing::laughing: Bunduk, you sure are a great source of entertainment for pets.ca :laughing:

edwina
November 23rd, 2009, 06:53 PM
Poor little Bunduk :grouphug: , something had to have lured him in there, he is too innocent :angel: to have done such a thing on his own. :rolleyes: :cloud9:
:D

Frenchy
November 23rd, 2009, 08:58 PM
omg how the heck did he manage to get in there ?? :laughing:

luckypenny
November 23rd, 2009, 09:27 PM
What? No pictures this time :frustrated:?

Silly Bunduk, you're supposed to get under the covers, not in the box spring :lovestruck:.

onster
November 23rd, 2009, 09:56 PM
ok so i have a confession..i kind of understood while half asleep from the commotion that bunduk was somewhere he wasnt supposed to be and probably couldve got the cam..but i was soooo tired (my friend's engagement was on Sat and we danced the night away!). You see I thought he was in the recliner or the sofa...he still tries to do that sometimes but he for the most part now knows how to get out of those 2 areas. Actually I was going to tell my parents u know calm down he'll come out :crazy: :rolleyes:

Until I realized that this was a new bunduk adventure all together :o

So the no pics was my fault :p

I had to drive to guelph this am, so i didnt have time to investigate the supposed hole (it really cant be that big its a new set!)...I'm just glad that he didnt get blamed for making the hole *phew*

In BUnduks defence when my dad is here he doesnt allow cats on the bed. Bunduk slept with me from about 1am till about 4am when i accidently kicked him :o my bed's small :o So i guess he decided to go sleep with my mom and figured "well daddy never said anything about no kitties in the bed" :rolleyes::crazy::laughing:

So who wants to bed my dad will let bunduk on the bed now? hahaha

hazelrunpack
November 23rd, 2009, 10:02 PM
:laughing: You gotta admit...Bunduk is one talented kitteh! :p

I'm glad his latest adventure ended well! :D

rainbow
November 24th, 2009, 01:05 AM
Hmmmm ....sure is strange that a hole would appear so quickly with a new mattress/boxspring set. :o

But, of course, there is no way that Bunduk would have done it :angel: so it must have been there when they bought it and I think your mom should complain to the store. :laughing:

Dog Dancer
November 24th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Bunduk - what a character! One of my old kitties used to do that too, but she always found her own way out.

14+kitties
November 24th, 2009, 10:57 AM
You are going to have to put a bell on that boy! Or a leash so he can't go far. Good Heavens! What will he think of next to get into? He must have used up at least 7 of his 9 lives. Silly boy. Good thing he is so darned adorable. :cloud9: You can't say no to that face....