:laughing: Is he digging the catuary a basement? :D

Ryan48
November 22nd, 2009, 01:16 PM
Love it!

Rm

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2009, 03:30 PM

:laughing: No, no basement. It's too wet over there. I think the basement would flood on them. :rolleyes:
Stormy is my feral girl that sticks close to the house. TT's mom. I am the only one she will let close unless hubby takes Keesha out for a pee. Then she thinks he is me and will come close to him. Silly gal. I wish I could get her in the sanctuary but I know she would be miserable there. She would have to be closed up in one of the smaller enclosures because she would be fighting with the other kitties. But the greenhouse is available now for her. :thumbs up

rainbow
November 22nd, 2009, 03:31 PM

:laughing:

Cute pic. :D

growler~GateKeeper
November 22nd, 2009, 07:19 PM
Cute :D Stormy is planning a new house just for her :cat:

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2009, 09:56 PM
Cute :D Stormy is planning a new house just for her :cat:

:laughing::laughing: Stormy has a new house. It's Sammy's doghouse in the porch!! She took it over about two months ago. Most mornings she is curled up sound asleep in there. Poor Sammy was quite put out at first. Now she sleeps on the mat by the door. :rolleyes:

Frenchy
November 22nd, 2009, 10:03 PM
I didn't even see there was a cat until I read the other's posts :laughing:

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2009, 10:08 PM
I didn't even see there was a cat until I read the other's posts :laughing:

I was too far away to get a really good picture of her sitting there. I figured if I moved closer she would get down and the moment would be lost. Whenever she sees me she comes running. :cloud9: I'll try to sneak up on her next time. :rolleyes:

krdahmer
November 22nd, 2009, 11:22 PM
I see you have Stormy earnin her keep...workin for hubby eh???;) Bet those claws come in handy for some pre sand blasting paint removal!!! :laughing:

Chris21711
November 23rd, 2009, 10:24 AM
I can't see her :yell:

Love4himies
November 23rd, 2009, 12:50 PM
Awwww, maybe Stormy wants to have the cabin for her new home :laughing:

14+kitties
November 23rd, 2009, 05:03 PM
I can't see her :yell:

Does this help Chris?

dogcatharmony
November 23rd, 2009, 06:15 PM
wow, I am better at finding Waldo than I was the kitty.:D

Thanks for pointing her out......cute pic!

edwina
November 23rd, 2009, 08:46 PM
Yeah it took me a little bit to find her too :o

Dee-O-Gee
November 23rd, 2009, 09:21 PM
So 14+...Has Stormy girl had a crash lesson now on how to work a backhoe and how much an hour is she being paid? :D :D

Tundra_Queen
November 23rd, 2009, 11:09 PM
I thought I saw a tail. :D

Maybe she is going to build herself and friends an outhouse? *G*

14+kitties
November 24th, 2009, 12:06 PM
I see you have Stormy earnin her keep...workin for hubby eh???;) Bet those claws come in handy for some pre sand blasting paint removal!!! :laughing:

I hope not on THAT machine!! It's already been sandblasted and painted. Hubby just has to do the doors and it's on it's way back home. Don't think the customer would like Stormy's "help:.

So 14+...Has Stormy girl had a crash lesson now on how to work a backhoe and how much an hour is she being paid? :D :D

:laughing::laughing: No!! She does love to sleep on the seat though. Probably feels safe up so high.

I thought I saw a tail. :D

Maybe she is going to build herself and friends an outhouse? *G*

Could use one after cleaning out 15 litter boxes a day!!:D

Tundra_Queen
November 24th, 2009, 10:29 PM
14+ how big are the rubbermaid totes u use for litter boxes? Seems the kitties are outgrowing the ones I bought for them here. son told me to buy one for Christmas trees! :laughing:

14+kitties
November 24th, 2009, 11:30 PM
14+ how big are the rubbermaid totes u use for litter boxes? Seems the kitties are outgrowing the ones I bought for them here. son told me to buy one for Christmas trees! :laughing:

I have varying sizes TQ. Some are the under the bed ones - long and not so high sided. Others are the normal sized ones. The sides are about 12 inches. For the newest ones in the smaller house I had to get ones that are approx 18 inches high. Kearn and Greyson liked to get in there and dig to China! I was always having to clean piles of litter off the floor when I went in. This way they still fling but it isn't nearly as bad. The boxes are probably two feet long by 18 inches across.
I don't think you need the ones for Christmas trees. That would be getting a teeny bit carried away. :D Kitties wouldn't be able to get out of those ones. :eek: I have two boxes for the four kitties in the small house. One box is big enough for two kitties to get into at one time. And it does happen!!

edwina
November 25th, 2009, 12:40 AM
I only do 10 a day, and that about kills me some days. :D

mona_b
November 25th, 2009, 11:08 AM
LMAO...That is toooo funny..Stormy wants to drive..Don't think I want to be in there while she does.LOL

krdahmer
November 25th, 2009, 01:02 PM
litterbox hint....I use the rubbermaid ones that are only out this time of year....meant for wrapping paper, I got them after xmas one year for $8...they are 2' x 4' and about 5-6" high.... perfect for multicats! (you have to have a larger floor space like a basement though as they do take up some room.)