Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I am NOT spoiled!!

14+kitties
November 20th, 2009, 11:42 PM
So - my "cat hater" hubby had TT on his knee tonight and got up to move. This is how he laid Timmy down when he got up. Nope, TT isn't spoiled! Yes, hubby does not like cats that much. :rolleyes:

Equla
November 20th, 2009, 11:50 PM
hehe! I love that TT is sleeping on his(?) head. I always wonder how children and animals can sleep in suck cockeyed positions and not wake up in a world of hurt. If my pillow isn't the appropriate fluffiness, I'm sore for weeks!

rainbow
November 21st, 2009, 12:50 AM
LOL ...I think your hubby and mine must be related. :rolleyes: :D

:lovestruck: Timmy :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
November 21st, 2009, 01:35 AM
Nope definately not spoiled at all. :laughing: :lovestruck:

Did hubby tuck TT in & kiss him goodnight too? :D

Ryan48
November 21st, 2009, 08:37 AM
OH, that's too sweet. Your hub may not be overly fond of cats, but that pic shows he has a kind heart. Nice!

Rm

14+kitties
November 21st, 2009, 08:40 AM
Nope definately not spoiled at all. :laughing: :lovestruck:

Did hubby tuck TT in & kiss him goodnight too? :D

Didn't get that carried away growler. :D He did put the blanket over him more than it was when he put him down though. No kisses.

OH, that's too sweet. Your hub may not be overly fond of cats, but that pic shows he has a kind heart. Nice!

Rm

Stick around Ryan. You will find out just how kind of a heart my guy really does have. :cloud9::rolleyes:

Frenchy
November 21st, 2009, 11:20 AM
Yes, hubby does not like cats that much. :rolleyes:

tell hubby we don't believe this :D

TT :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
November 21st, 2009, 02:02 PM
:cloud9:

TT is such a doll, how could hubby not spoil him. You don't have to love cats to love TT--he's just so...love-able. :D

Love4himies
November 21st, 2009, 06:17 PM
Oh, TT, who could NOT resist your :cat: charms :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

Don't let your momma and poppa think you are spoiled, this is what you DESERVE! HAVE A RIGHT TO!!!

I just love him :cloud9: :lovestruck: I would love to steal him :cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 21st, 2009, 07:35 PM
:D TT looks so cozy. I wouldn't have the heart to disturb him either.

Gee, all these closet kitty haters. Men :rolleyes:

luckypenny
November 21st, 2009, 11:24 PM
I am NOT spoiled!!

Oh please. Yes you ARE spoiled!! And you deserve every little bit of it TT :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

Tundra_Queen
November 22nd, 2009, 01:23 AM
Oh.. oh...oh.. he is absolutely smooshably adorable!! I just want to rub my face into his soft fur!!

Your hubby is a big old Teddy Bear!! :D

TeriM
November 22nd, 2009, 02:31 AM
Awwww, that is adorable :cloud9:. Your man is a good man if he cares about the kitties :thumbs up.

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2009, 11:54 AM
You guys all know by now hubby is more bluff than gruff. He pretends but his heart just isn't into hating. The kitties anyway.
And you're all right. How could anyone not love my tilted head TT? I've inundated the site with pics of him since he was wee tiny. :D