Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Luna waiting for her walk!

SolaMio
November 20th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Hopefully you can view this video, this is deaf sibe Luna wanting to go for her walk. Don't worry she got a nice walk after her "performance" :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSdCEJGYIRk

bendyfoot
November 20th, 2009, 10:34 PM
she's a beautiful girl, GORgeous eyes!!! :lovestruck: Lovely singing voice too :laughing:

Frenchy
November 20th, 2009, 10:37 PM
omg Sienna and Nelly were going nuts when they heard the video , looking all over for the dog :laughing:

wow , love how she talks , and she's gorgeous too :cloud9: looks very huggable :lovestruck:

rainbow
November 21st, 2009, 12:57 AM
What a beautiful girl Luna is. :cloud9:

Logan (my sibe) came running in when he heard her and said that he would love to meet her. :lovestruck:

SolaMio
November 21st, 2009, 07:02 AM
She IS very huggable Frenchy! :thumbs up

Luna says she would be pleased to meet Logan, Rainbow, and promises to behave herself. She has a bit of a prejudice and only likes other northern-breed dogs when she meets them. We are working on socializing her, and have had hits and misses :rolleyes:

She was a rescue, and we don't know here full story, just that she was found on the streets! She's all mine now! :lovestruck:

ownedbycats
November 21st, 2009, 11:50 AM
She sounds so much like our retriever mix (although Sunshine usually reserves her "comments" for balls/toys stuffed under the bed that require human retreival skills). I loved that almost huffy comment at the end. "human is taking too long with all that gear. humph.":laughing:

SolaMio
November 21st, 2009, 12:08 PM
That's my favorite part too, ownedbycats :laughing:

Ryan48
November 21st, 2009, 01:38 PM
Awww, she's adorable!!

Rm

luckypenny
November 21st, 2009, 11:39 PM
How entertaining :laughing:. Luna is absolutely gorgeous...her coat looks so thick and soft :cloud9:.

Shaykeija
November 22nd, 2009, 10:49 AM
LOL too cute...sounds like Luna is saying..."I wanna go" :laughing:

SolaMio
November 22nd, 2009, 06:38 PM
LP, she's soooo soft, like a persian kitten :lovestruck:

She gets so grumpy with us if we don't take her right after work :laughing:

Here's a little one from today, we went for a hike and Luna decided she likes to jump! I had never seen her do it before. Sola does it too but not in this vid.

Please ignore us being a bit dorky :laughing: :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkVS1pNFYiQ

growler~GateKeeper
November 22nd, 2009, 07:42 PM
Great videos :thumbs up Luna & Sola are adorable! :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Macomom
November 22nd, 2009, 08:05 PM
Luna has quite a fan base! My dogs went nuts when she started to sing. My mastiff did that turn his head one way and stare and then the other and stare and then BARK!
The bulldog came running and everyone joined in!

SolaMio
November 22nd, 2009, 09:16 PM
Luna and Sola say thanks and they would like a belly rub please and thank you :D

I love playing videos of other dogs howling and getting the girls to join in :laughing: