Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New stuffies woot woot

Frenchy
November 18th, 2009, 09:23 PM
I was looking for a smaller toy for Jack , he tries to pick up the big dog's Kong and Cuz , but ain't successful at it :p ended up buying 4 smaller stuffies .... pics were taken last evening so they're ain't great , and Nelly wouldn't stop moving :sorry: Nelly always looks like this :o when she sees the cam :shrug:

Frenchy
November 18th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Jack and Sienna , who looks like the devil's dog :evil:

Frenchy
November 18th, 2009, 09:26 PM
the end :p

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Does Nelly have the head torn off of hers already? :eek:

Jack and Bailey are so cute with theirs! Bailey is smiling so happily! :lovestruck: Love Sienna's eyes! :laughing:

Frenchy
November 18th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Does Nelly have the head torn off of hers already? :eek:

some small parts I found on the floor , but they're still mostly in one piece :thumbs up

of course , Sienna wants them all to herself , and Jack wants to play with the one Sienna has .... and Nelly is the only one who is not ask to share :laughing: Bailey got tired of his pretty fast :p

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2009, 09:54 PM
:laughing: Sounds like they have a system all worked out amongst them! :p

So who finally got Bailey's? Sienna? :D

Dee-O-Gee
November 18th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Hopefully all the stuffies will last a little while before having to make skineez! :D :D

Cute snaps Frenchy. :thumbs up

Ryan48
November 18th, 2009, 10:01 PM
I love getting my guys a new toy. Lasts about ten mins, tops. Awww....they all look happy!

RM

Frenchy
November 18th, 2009, 10:02 PM
So who finally got Bailey's? Sienna? :D

all hell broke loose and I lost track of them :laughing:

luckypenny
November 18th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Omd, look at Bailey!!!! He's so happy and alert :goodvibes: :cloud9:. I love that first pic of him Frenchy, it's a nice change from the sleepy pics you post of him :D.

They're all looking wonderful :lovestruck:.

14+kitties
November 19th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Doggies and their stuffies. :cloud9::cloud9: They are all looking wonderful! Bailey's meds must be helping quite a bit. :fingerscr
Gotta warn you. Little dogs love ripping apart their toys. At least Keesha did. Not so much anymore but she used to go through a toy a day! :eek:

rainbow
November 19th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Are the stuffies still alive? :D

Chris21711
November 19th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Can't beat having a stuffie party :crazy:.....Bailey is looking real good Frenchy :cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 19th, 2009, 12:07 PM
:laughing:Jack is such a little cutie. Almost can't tell which is the stuffie. :laughing:

Frenchy
November 19th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Omd, look at Bailey!!!! He's so happy and alert :goodvibes: :cloud9:.

that's the thing with Bailey , he's always so darn happy all the time :cloud9: I love all my dogs , and loved all the ones who went to Rainbow Bridge but , Bailey is my first dog , and the most well behaved , in every aspects , he's a heart on 4 paws :cloud9:

Gotta warn you. Little dogs love ripping apart their toys. At least Keesha did. Not so much anymore but she used to go through a toy a day! :eek:

really ? I think Jack is too small to destroy anything :laughing:

Are the stuffies still alive? :D

2 died last night Rainbow (Sienna and Nelly's work but mostly Sienna's :evil:) , and they reincarnated in skineez :thumbs up

:laughing:Jack is such a little cutie. Almost can't tell which is the stuffie. :laughing:

If Jack wasn't such a hyper dog , I would say he IS a stuffie :D

happycats
December 30th, 2009, 10:43 PM
OMG I have missed so much being away so long!!! Frenchy you have a whole new pack!!! and they are all so sweet !! I do remember sweet giant Nelly, she looks great! The stuffies don't look so good though :eek::p

rainbow
December 31st, 2009, 02:49 AM
If it wasn't for happycats I would have missed all these posts. :D

2 died last night Rainbow (Sienna and Nelly's work but mostly Sienna's :evil:) , and they reincarnated in skineez :thumbs up

We have lots of reincarnated skinneez here as well. :thumbs up

Frenchy
December 31st, 2009, 03:10 PM
OMG I have missed so much being away so long!!! Frenchy you have a whole new pack!!!

Yep , I have EVERY sizes now :laughing:

We have lots of reincarnated skinneez here as well. :thumbs up

I'm done doing stuffie surgery :p and I think they love them even more as skineez !

chico2
December 31st, 2009, 05:18 PM
Frenchy,I think little Jack has put new life in to Bailey,not every pup has their own little teeth-cleaner:lovestruck: