Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New pic of Charlie

Ryan48
November 18th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Wish I could get the other two to sit still for half a min. Charlie is all about the camera.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2708/4116506968_0dd1d34e7c.jpg

Rm

Frenchy
November 18th, 2009, 09:30 PM
I love how the green of his eyes shows :lovestruck:

Ryan48
November 18th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Thank you. His eyes are an odd green. But they are a bit lighter here because I lightened the photo a bit.

RM

rainbow
November 19th, 2009, 12:39 AM
I love his lopsided mustache. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
November 19th, 2009, 03:27 AM
Adorable :cloud9:

chico2
November 19th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Ryan,you take such beautiful pics.of course,you have a beautiful model,but you must have a very good camera..

Ryan48
November 19th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Thank you everyone. Charlie and I have really bonded. I love all the kittykats but he just stays by my side.

On a downer note. I got a call yesterday by a guy that said he's putting his dog down Monday if he doesn't find someone to take him. I have one rescue considering taking him on. Right now it's really tough with all the animals I have.
But I will take him short term foster until something opens up. He is just adorable. He's shepherd/border collie. Way too much for the guy to handle, I guess. I don't have very nice things to say about this guy. But I'll keep it to myself SIGH.

Rm

chico2
November 20th, 2009, 09:03 AM
How easy it is for some people to end a life,just for his own convenience and more or less black-mail an animal-lover.
:fingerscr that you can find him a home:fingerscr

ancientgirl
November 20th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Ryan, Charlie is such a handsome boy. His eyes are just beautiful.

I will never understand how someone can so coldly say they want to put an animal down, especially for a stupid reason, which I'm sure this guy has. I hope you are able to find that dog a home.

Ryan48
November 20th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Thank you everyone. Charlie has the whitest coat. He's so soft, too.

I found a rescue that is going to take this pup. I'm holding him for a week or two until they can get him. There's no way I'd let him get put down. Shame on some humans!!!!
I'm working on a G. Dane placement now. Sigh.

Ryan