Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My newest little visitor

14+kitties
November 18th, 2009, 03:17 PM
No name yet. She is approx 5 months old. She is supposed to be adopted by the woman who brought her to me but now the woman seems to be not so sure. :rolleyes: She was living between two houses after being dumped. The people would put her in a carrier at night literally between their two houses on the lawn and during the day would let her out to run and get into mischief. :wall: She is a bundle of energy and loads of fun.
If it turns out the lady has changed her mind about adopting her she will be up for adoption. I will start the intros with Greyson and gang so she will at least not be alone in the greenhouse.
Lady, leave me alone. I'm trying to eat!!

ancientgirl
November 18th, 2009, 03:30 PM
For a second there, I thought it was Tux. You are truly an angel.

This little girl is adorable. I'm sure you'll find her a great home.

14+kitties
November 18th, 2009, 03:34 PM
No, not Tux. :sad: But he's still around. I can feel it. He will show himself when he's ready. The bigger greenhouse is always somewhat open so the kitties can come and go. He will come when he's ready. He's probably getting his fill of mice out in the field.
The kitten really is a cutie. Was thinking about naming her "Edo" if the lady backs out of adopting her. That way when Tux shows up I have Tux - Edo. Silly, huh? :D

aslan
November 18th, 2009, 03:39 PM
you could call her tails, thus tux n' tails.:D

Dog Dancer
November 18th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Oh now she is just the cutest thing! You're such an angel 14+

chico2
November 18th, 2009, 04:55 PM
There she is the little beauty:lovestruck:
I can certainly vouch for her,I held her,she is a little purrmachine,loves to be held and cuddled,I sooooo wish I could adopt her:sad:
If this woman is not sure she wants her,then that probably is a no,she knew you would take care of her.

I am sure Tux looked like her at one time ,but not anymore:sad:

mona_b
November 18th, 2009, 06:48 PM
awwwwwwww what a sweetie she is......:lovestruck:

They always end up in good hands with you.....:angel:

tux edo....LMAO..That's cute.

tux n tails.....:laughing::laughing:

Love4himies
November 18th, 2009, 07:17 PM
The kitten really is a cutie. Was thinking about naming her "Edo" if the lady backs out of adopting her. That way when Tux shows up I have Tux - Edo. Silly, huh? :D

:laughing::laughing:

What a little cutie she is, 14+ :cloud9:. I love the white whiskers. :lovestruck:

Yes, I believe Tux is still around.

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2009, 08:28 PM
She's a doll! :flirt: I hope a home comes up quickly for her. :goodvibes:

edwina
November 18th, 2009, 08:49 PM
She's a cutie. :cloud9:

Ryan48
November 18th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Oh my...so adorable.

Rm

Ryan48
November 18th, 2009, 09:11 PM
I love the chin!

Rm

Frenchy
November 18th, 2009, 09:27 PM
That's a little girl ? I don't know why but ... she looks like a male to me ,maybe because of the markings , I see more males with those colors , but yes , she's too cute !

rainbow
November 19th, 2009, 12:44 AM
She's adorable :lovestruck: and even if that woman doesn't adopt her, I'm sure you will find her a home. :cloud9:

Once again, you are such an angel for all these poor orphans. :angel: :grouphug:

And, I love the name Edo. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
November 19th, 2009, 02:54 AM
She is adorable :lovestruck:

Bit confused though as to why the lady brought her to you if she was going to keep her, why not just....keep her :shrug:

14+kitties
November 19th, 2009, 08:25 AM
She is a clown this one. She is going through the biting stage. She will be playing with me and then all of a sudden flip her body over to attack my hands. Of course that doesn't go over very well and she quickly finds herself back in her house. Hopefully she won't take long to place.

She is adorable :lovestruck:

Bit confused though as to why the lady brought her to you if she was going to keep her, why not just....keep her :shrug:

The lady hadn't seen her before she picked her up growler. She had just been told about her by a friend. It is my understanding that the friend is one of the ones that was putting her in the carrier at night to sleep. With no blanket btw. :frustrated: The original idea was to get the kitten and have her fixed which is where I came in and then release her back to the streets. :frustrated: Anyway, when she went over to pick her up she saw her and fell in love with her.
She is hesitating because she has a 12 year old bully boy at home who hates other cats. I emailed her my favourite web site about doing intros properly and she is reading through it. Now she is not sure because it is so much work to do the intros properly. :yell: It also could be I told her what it would cost to have the kitten in for a checkup and bloodwork. :rolleyes:

14+kitties
November 19th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Well, kitty is going to her new home :fingerscr tomorrow. If it doesn't work out with her other kitty then she comes back here. Her new mom seems like she wants to work hard at introducing the cats. Let's hope she succeeds. I am lending her one of my crates for a while so when it comes to the face to face intros kitty is safe from her older kitty.

Frenchy
November 19th, 2009, 10:42 PM
holy crap already ? :highfive:

good job 14+ !!!! :thumbs up wooohoo ! you work fast girl !

chico2
November 20th, 2009, 08:58 AM
14+,that's good,I hope:cat::fingerscr
Will she still be spayed in Toronto,or is the lady taking care of that??
Hopefully it will work out:fingerscr
The crate is a good thing,that way the bully-boy can get used to her smell etc..

ancientgirl
November 20th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Boy, that was fast. I'm sure if she introduces them carefully, her other cat will be okay. Maybe since she's little he won't feel so threatened.

growler~GateKeeper
November 21st, 2009, 01:08 AM
:fingerscr the intros go well

rainbow
November 21st, 2009, 01:17 AM
Is no news good news? ....I hope the intros are going well. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

14+kitties
November 21st, 2009, 08:37 AM
Is no news good news? ....I hope the intros are going well. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

:laughing: I just took her over to her new home at 4 pm yesterday rainbow. Her "mommy" is doing the intros the proper way. Keeping the kitties separated for a few days or so and then letting them see each other. I lent her one of my crates so the kitten could go into it to meet her bully kitty Angel. He is BIG! and does not seem much of a bully to me. :cloud9:
While I was there I was showing mom how to not let the kitten play with her hands and bite. I put away a few sharp items that she had lying on her bathroom vanity so kitty doesn't get hurt seeing as she is going to be in there for her intro period. And watched to see what Angel would do. He basically ignored the door until just before I left when he went over and started sniffing around, tail wagging. No hissing, no growling, no meowing. :fingerscr it goes well. I think it will.

chico - I am bringing kitty to TO when I take Kearn and Calysta in to get fixed next month.