Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Diamond :)

Diamondsmum
November 18th, 2009, 01:06 PM
A few of Diamond after playin football :) In new backyard

Sorry so small (taken with my blackberry)

If we have had rain She insists on rolling in the mud we think she is trying to dye hair :P No longer wishes to be a blonde LOL

Love4himies
November 18th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Awwww, beautiful Diamond :cloud9:. Mom doesn't post enough pics of you!

Diamondsmum
November 18th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Aww L4H, I apologize Camera has been packed & We just moved in here on Halloween I actually just found Camera this morning in a box marked Kitchen crap (I think Hubby packed it)

I will get some new ones up of her I promise :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Oh, DM, she's gorgeous! :flirt:

Is she as white as she looks? She looks so very blonde under all that mud! :laughing:

Congrats on the move! Does Diamond have a big yard now? :goodvibes:

ancientgirl
November 18th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Such a pretty girl.

MommaKat
November 18th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Yes congrats on the move! She looks so happy in her yard with her football :cloud9: .

Diamondsmum
November 18th, 2009, 03:08 PM
:) Tx guys

The lot size is 33x 336 then backs on to 2 farmers fields (which were just harvested yesterday I am pretty sure just Hay) Then a Gold coarse.

We have some temp fencing up for now The orange construction fence and in spring will be putting up a full privacy fence) 1 side has privacy fence neighbours put up then other side & back has the wire fence.

At the very back of property there is what we call our 'woods" lol We have our firepit set up & she is constantly getting sticks from the pile.

Her is some I just took :)

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2009, 03:11 PM
She looks quite happy in her domain! :dog: :D

Diamondsmum
November 18th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Some more..<<<went a lil cam happy

Whats that mom?

hard to see but its a cardinal She is transfixed on

Oops game is over LOL That is one of the 2 Apple trees Red Delicious & Mactonish WOW They were/are sooo Yummy & sweet.

Diamondsmum
November 18th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Thanks hazel :)

She loves it & does refuse to come inside :P

chico2
November 18th, 2009, 05:13 PM
DM,it sounds like you have a beautiful place for Diamond,she's a lucky beautiful girl,so very blond:lovestruck:

Love4himies
November 18th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Wow, sounds like a great place you have, DM :lovestruck:.

I can't believe sweet Diamond is all grown up. Seems like yesterday she was just a tiny furball :cloud9:

Diamondsmum
November 18th, 2009, 06:46 PM
aww tx guys, :cloud9: She is a definite joy & has settled in here really well.

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2009, 08:26 PM
:eek: Did you ever get her toy out of the tree? :o

So she likes to watch birds, eh? So does hazel :D

Ryan48
November 18th, 2009, 09:12 PM
wow, pretty dogger!

RM

Dee-O-Gee
November 18th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Everyone is right, Diamond is such a georgous girl! :cloud9:

Please feel free to post many more pictures of her. Can never have too many thats for sure! :thumbs up

rainbow
November 19th, 2009, 12:35 AM
It's been such a long time since I've seen pics of Diamond ....she has grown from an adorable puppy to a gorgeous girl. :lovestruck:

Your new place sounds great :cloud9: and hope to see you back posting more soon. :goodvibes:

Chris21711
November 19th, 2009, 11:12 AM
DM, long time no see.......Diamond looking her sweet self, she is a real sweet pup :lovestruck:.....I hope you are enjoying your new digs as much as Diamond is.

:offtopic: If the field was cut just the other day, it was probably clover, the farmer across the street did his clover field just last week.

Diamondsmum
November 19th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Thank you all :lovestruck:

hazel yup got that toy out of tree (shook branches) LOL

klm :D Dont tempt me I took 35 pics yesturday of her LOL (good thing too as today is raining)

rainbow TY I know she all grown up and is still soooo light (We get alot of compliments on her):cloud9:

Chris good to know about the clover Your welcome anytime here my friend :)
I think I am closer to you too :P