Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Christmas card picture

doggy lover
November 17th, 2009, 07:49 PM
This has to be a Christmas card picture for sure or a Dec. calendar picture.....Tucker with a our tree, actually our cat Callie is in the tree but you can't see her in the shot....A pic of Callie in the tree for a 12 year old cat she never fails to get in the tree as soon as its up

BMDLuver
November 17th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Great photos!

ummm, is your tree up already? My kids have been asking but I'm using no Christmas before Dec 1 ruling..

hazelrunpack
November 17th, 2009, 07:58 PM
That shot of Tucker gazing adoringly at his Christmas tree looks like a painting! :cloud9:

Great pics, doggy lover :D

doggy lover
November 17th, 2009, 08:00 PM
My daughter has a rule too, when the Toronto Santa Parade is on the tree goes up so this Sunday it went up. I was at work and as she is now 22 she did all the work so I don't mind.....I love taking pictures of the pets in front of the tree, I have some great shots of my BMD cross that passed I guess this will be our 5th Christmas with out him I'd post a pic of him but new computer and I have not transferred all my pictures yet.

hazelrunpack
November 17th, 2009, 08:08 PM
How did you get Tucker to sit still for long enough to take the pic? Looks like it must've been a pretty slow shutter speed? It's a great effect!

Lucky you to have someone to decorate for you :D

doggy lover
November 17th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Trick is the cat is in the tree and Tucker loves to watch Callie. My daughter took the picture on my new camera so I don't know what shutter speed she used she is a Graphic Designer so she is more into that stuff than me. But Tucker is a camera lover too so that makes a difference.

hazelrunpack
November 17th, 2009, 08:22 PM
:laughing:

And we're glad that Tucker is such a camera lover! :D

Dee-O-Gee
November 17th, 2009, 10:02 PM
I LOVE the tall Santa DL (have 3 similiar ones myself). :thumbs up

So do you have to tie down your tree to avoid and spills? :shrug:

Tucker looks so handsome in the first picture and love the Callie playing peek-a-boo pic too! :lovestruck:

rainbow
November 18th, 2009, 12:10 AM
I think both those pics would make great xmas card or calendar pics. :thumbs up

Tucker staring at the tree is an amazing photo with the lighting. :cloud9:

And, Callie looks so cute peeking out from inside the tree. :lovestruck:

Ryan48
November 18th, 2009, 06:40 AM
That is an amazing photo! You could sell it as a stock photo. It's absolutely
beautiful.

Rm

Ryan48
November 18th, 2009, 06:41 AM
Tucker is so pretty.

RM

doggy lover
November 18th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Thanks guys and Tucker knows he is handsome that is why he loves the camera...I have only once had a tree go down and that was due to our two cats not the dog:cat: Now I get to go to the cottage and decorate up there too as we will be spending most of Christmas there

chico2
November 18th, 2009, 04:02 PM
doggylover,those pics are just beautiful,you can almost feel the warmth and the X-Mas spirit:thumbs up

Frenchy
November 18th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Wonderful pictures , I looove your tree :cloud9:

doggy lover
December 6th, 2009, 10:17 PM
a picture of Tucker at our cottage this weekend, the hubby bought the sleigh now we just need a horse as Tucker is waiting for a ride

growler~GateKeeper
December 6th, 2009, 10:26 PM
:laughing: Tucker obviously knew where in the tree Callie was :D

Great tree pics & I love the sleigh! :lovestruck: Hurry up on the horse Tucker's waiting :D Tucker is a handsome guy :lovestruck:

luckypenny
December 6th, 2009, 10:35 PM
The first photo looks like a painting. It's beautiful!

Tucker and Callie are adorable :cloud9:.

angeldogs
December 6th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Those are cute pics.the first one would make a great pic for a xmas card.

lappleton404
December 7th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Nice photos! Thanks for sharing... I love the cat in the tree... Great dog Tucker, he really knows how to pose for a nice shot. :thumbs up wonderful buddies!!!

TeriM
December 7th, 2009, 12:33 AM
Great pics :lovestruck:. With shots like that I might just get the christmas spirit after all :D.

rainbow
December 7th, 2009, 02:41 AM
I love your sleigh :cloud9: and looks like Tucker does too. :D

Ryan48
December 7th, 2009, 05:47 PM
That is really cool!

Rm