Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Any of you folks gamers?

MoPed_Mistress
November 16th, 2009, 12:39 PM
I'm an avid gamer. I have a Wii, a desktop that SCREAMS "Play badass games on me" and a gaming laptop. See why UTANRO calls me a loser? I really am one! :loser:

I play all sorts of things, from Mario to Guitar Hero to WoW. I've been a WoW'er since before Burning Crusade came out.

Got Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Tuesday. By Thursday, I had the campaign mode beat and was working on my ranks on multi-player. :thumbs up

I'll be installing Fallout 3 on here soon, so I can beat it another time.

So, are YOU a gamer? If so, what do you like to play? Shooters? MMO's? Let's hear it.

bendyfoot
November 16th, 2009, 12:49 PM
My wife is a PC gamer...she's working on Mass Effect right now, and finished Fall Out 3 about a week ago...she's really into the RPG. I like the shooters myself, and I'm more of a PSP/XBox gal...I have a thing for games that scare the crap out of me, like Resident Evil, Fear, Condemned, Doom, that sort of thing...:D

Melinda
November 16th, 2009, 02:12 PM
*L* last time I played a game was duck hunt on our original game console many many moons ago *L* at the time there were only 4 games you could get for it, we have guitar hero downstairs, ps2? wii? and another one that my university age son left here when he moved, but I've never even turned them on, one of these days , oh and we still have the original nintendo and yep, still works

Dog Dancer
November 16th, 2009, 03:13 PM
We have an old Atari set plus games in the storage room. Haven't plugged it in lately - pong anybody?? :loser:

MoPed_Mistress
November 16th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Nothing wrong with those systems... heck I had those too, along with the original Play Station, Sega Genesis, among others.

My true love is Nintendo though, they always have and will make the best game consoles. :lovestruck:

Magicwildwolf69
November 16th, 2009, 07:05 PM
i too play wow though i have been away from it for a few months due to my husbands health troubles but will be getting my account back soon :thumbs up i've been playing since it first came out.

i play wii love the nintendos systems as well. we also have a ps2 and ps3 my hubby plays them though. and i love games on the computer as well.

My Lodi Girl
November 16th, 2009, 07:20 PM
I'm a gamer but not to the extent you are, MoPedMistress! I play calm games like the Sims 2 (love to build pretty little houses and control my little Sims' lives..can you say control freak? :laugh:). I also like a lot of the Find and Seek games, Zoo Tycoon and games like Dream Chronicles, which are puzzles within puzzles. I have Myst but haven't installed it yet. I spend way too much time on the computer! :whistle: I do enjoy it though. :)

Cathy1
November 16th, 2009, 08:55 PM
I still play Nintendo 64 Zelda games and I have about 40 + hidden objects games that I play on pc.

dollface
November 16th, 2009, 10:14 PM
I have Gamecube and Gameboy Color, want a Wii. My bf just got a ps3. I play games on PC all the time. Just finished WMC trilogy for PC. I love the Sims too! :D Love Mario games :)

TacoGrl
November 17th, 2009, 07:45 AM
I prefer racing games (I have a wheel :D) and puzzles...not really a fan of the violent games, although maybe shooting people might make me less stressed :D I bought one of those 10,000 pc games for a buck not too long ago and I must say that I haven't had so much fun for a long time! The games are so lame, but I laugh and I laugh playing them!

aslan
November 17th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Huuuuuge gamer here. between me and the kids we have everything system wise. I have the old atari, genesis,supernintendo(love donkey kong).. now it's the wii,xbox360, and ps3.. I have a modified ps2 saves a fortune on games.. as for pc, yup playing wow now thanks to TT and i play maplestory and evony.:thumbs up