Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kiska is sooooo mad at me, and I don't blame her.

ancientgirl
November 15th, 2009, 09:29 AM
I feel horrible! This morning I woke up to feed them at 6:00. Well, some of you know Vlad and Kiska like to jump in the fridge sometimes. Yep, you guessed it, Kiska jumped in the fridge and I had no idea. I came downstairs at 10:00 and heard distant meowing. :eek: Poor thing had been inside the fridge for 4 hours!

I feel so bad! I just hope she doesn't get sick. :sad:

I need to be so careful from now on.

bendyfoot
November 15th, 2009, 09:48 AM
:eek::laughing:

I did that to my pet bird once years ago (she didn't have her wings clipped)...poor thing was there for about an hour

glad she's ok, that's the important thing:grouphug:

14+kitties
November 15th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Poor Kiska. I'm sure she will be ok. Did you give her lots of cuddles to warm her up? Or is she cuddled next to big bro?
It happens. Thankfully it was the fridge and not a freezer. :grouphug:

pbpatti
November 15th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Kiska you silly kitty. I hope that she is ok AG and will not be too angry at her mom. Has she talked to you yet or giving you the evil eye? :sad:

ancientgirl
November 15th, 2009, 10:23 AM
She looks no worse for the wear. She gave me a good lecture.:laughing:

You know, I really love those refrigerators that have the freezer on the bottom, but I could never get one with Kiska. I don't even want to think about her getting stuck in there.

Can you believe though after being stuck in there, I opened the fridge up to make something to eat, and I could see she was contemplating jumping in! That little kitty is nuts.

pbpatti
November 15th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Kiska :shrug:what are you doing still wanting to go into the fridge. :crazy:. I have one of those fridge on top freezer on the bottom, I do not like it there is not as much room in the bottom freezer as there is in a side by side. When I need a new refridgerator I will go back to the side by side one again. Also with the s x s you can see everything that is in there.

Love4himies
November 15th, 2009, 10:45 AM
:eek: Kiska, the fridge is not a place for kitties, you silly girl!

chico2
November 15th, 2009, 04:17 PM
You have to always be careful,Vinnie is one of those cats that gets constantly shut in somewhere,closet,bathroom etc...not the fridge yet,he's too big to fit:laughing:
I am sure Kiska has forgotten by now,especially if she is willing to go back in:cat:

ancientgirl
November 15th, 2009, 05:14 PM
It's happened before, but the first time she was only in there for about 10 minutes. I just need to be more aware of where they are when that door closes. Sometimes I think I'm obsessed, but I always like to know where they are, even if I can't see them. If one is missing, I'll go looking and find one in the closet just chilling. :D

She's forgiven me though. :D

edwina
November 15th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Poor Kiska :sad:
Did she make herself a sandwich while she was in there ? :D

ancientgirl
November 15th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Poor Kiska :sad:
Did she make herself a sandwich while she was in there ? :D

No sandwich, but she did get into the broccoli.

coppperbelle
November 15th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Poor her, she must have been cold. I am always afriad that Luna will jump in the dryer or washer as I am loading them (they are front loaders). Before I turn on the machines I always make sure she isn't in one of them.

rainbow
November 15th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Silly girl, Kiska ....glad she is okay. :thumbs up

Dracko
November 16th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Holy crap! I can just imagine how you felt when you realized she was in there.

Yesterday when I opened my drawer to get some socks Teiya jumped in. I let her stay in there and before I left the house she was gone so I closed the drawer. Now, if it had been Mochie I'd have closed the drawer and then looked in the one underneath it. She has a habit of climbing behind the open drawer to the one below. But I'd seen her in another room.

So I was gone out for about 6 hours and when I came home I went in my bedroom. Yup, Teiya was trapped in the drawer. :o I don't think she was too upset but I felt horrible. I am always so good about checking the drawer below and should have followed through this time, too.

ancientgirl
November 16th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Dracko, I felt terrible. The worst was, she must have been so cold! That's what really bothered me the most.