Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh My I Did It Again

pbpatti
November 14th, 2009, 12:26 PM
My repeat offender has hurt herself again. We were playing and she ripped a toenail right down to the quick. Owieeeee. I took her to the Vet who cut the offending nail and wrapped it up. Poor baby spurted blood all over the back office.

As we know Sasha gets hurt often so the tech decided to wrap her foot in Camoflage and attached a purty heart. Now I get to call her my little Warrior.

She had a really bad night, for one who does not complain she sure did last night. Woke up several times crying and needing some loving.

Chaser
November 14th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Awww.....poor accident-prone Sasha! Get better soon sweetie :grouphug:

Bailey_
November 14th, 2009, 02:04 PM
:cloud9: Oh Sasha. Poor girl, hope she feels better soon.

I love her little bandage, but it only looks that good because of the model wearing it!! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
November 14th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Owie, again, Sasha! Heal up quick! :goodvibes:

pbpatti
November 14th, 2009, 05:23 PM
She models the most fashionable in bandage wraps. This owie is certainly bothering her more than any of the others. Poor baby.

chico2
November 14th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Aww Sasha,what is she doing to have so many owies??
The bandage looks very fashionable:laughing:

JanM
November 14th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Poor girl! Sounds like she's getting all the attention she needs to heal real quick though :thumbs up

ancientgirl
November 14th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Poor Sasha! That had to hurt. It's going to take a while for that to grow back. Vlad did the same thing a few weeks ago and it's just now growing back. I'm sure Sasha will be good and keep her bandage on, so hers might heal faster.:grouphug:

My Lodi Girl
November 14th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Poor girl. That had to hurt!

pbpatti
November 14th, 2009, 11:12 PM
I had to get some stronger pain meds for her today. She is still limping around and a bit whiny but she just had a tramodol so I hope she sleeps better tonight.

hazelrunpack
November 14th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Owie! Did the vet check the bandage? Could it be too tight?

:goodvibes: for a good night's sleep!

pbpatti
November 14th, 2009, 11:26 PM
I did not take Sasha with me, they did suggest that I check the bandage to see if it was too tight but I think that it is ok. There is no swelling and the foot is not hot. So, Dr on Friday said to take the bandage off on Sunday but I think I may wait until Monday to remove it. Give the nail and toe a bit of time to start to heal.

hazelrunpack
November 15th, 2009, 12:47 AM
That poor girl! She just can't catch a break! :grouphug:

:goodvibes:

TeriM
November 15th, 2009, 01:23 AM
Jeez, she really has been accident prone lately :eek:.

Hugs to the beautiful girl :grouphug: hope she is feeling better quickly :goodvibes: :fingerscr :goodvibes:.

Tundra_Queen
November 15th, 2009, 02:08 AM
Oh that must of hurt! :sad: Poor pup. I hope she heals soon and stops hurting herself.

growler~GateKeeper
November 15th, 2009, 02:23 AM
:grouphug: for Sasha & speedy healing :goodvibes:

pbpatti
November 15th, 2009, 12:05 PM
I don't think that she will ever be free of accidents or hurts, it's just her way I guess. :crazy::dog:, she is much better this AM. I removed the bandage from the top of her foot and left the toe bandage on for now. She seems to be alot more comfortable today.

Thanks for all the well wishes and Sasha offers up her most slobbery kisses to all.

Dee-O-Gee
November 15th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Oh poor girl! :sad: Is there anyone out there that could make her a full body armour gladiator suit? :shrug: :D :D

Hope the toe heels quickly. :thumbs up

Squish her forehead together and give her a big smooch right between the eyes for me please! :lovestruck:

pbpatti
November 15th, 2009, 04:15 PM
I have certainly thought of body armor but there is always a chance of her getting a chink in it.:laughing::laughing:

Off to give Sasha a squishy kiss between the eyes.:angel:

Ryan48
November 15th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Oh, no! Poor baby. I hate when they get hurt. Dart still has his dew claws (is that the right spelling?). The way he runs and plays I expect this sooner or later.

Hugs....!

RM

rainbow
November 15th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Big hugs to poor Sasha. :grouphug:

I hope she heals quickly. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

edwina
November 15th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Poor pupper. :dog: :grouphug: