Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Craigslist.ca Toronto Ad

shirley1011
November 10th, 2009, 02:26 PM
I thought this was a very interesting ad posted on Toronto Craigslist on the weekend for a student trying to get her
volunteer hours for school. I wish more would do the same. ....But then I wonder how many are really telling the truth when they are trying to rehome their pets???:rolleyes:

I Can Help : ) (Toronto (preferably North Etobicoke))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-11-08, 2:28PM EST
Reply to: comm-bs4rc-1456877203@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all those Elderly (60+), Sick or Pregnant/new (baby) arrival Pet owners:

Instead of giving away your beloved pet, I can help you care for them when you are unable to give them the care they need.

I am a responsible 17 year old female High School student that is good with animals and as knowledge and experience caring for a variety of different pets (mostly dogs and cats).

I can also help you around the house, and I will do it all for volunteer hours and experience: ) I can help you do a variety of different things from walking your dog to grooming your cat and helping you feed your reptile. What I don't already know I can learn. I am very trustworthy, kind and tentative. I have a dog of my own that I have trained myself, have had many cats (most were strays) and have volunteered at pet stores in the past.

Please email me with your current situation and I will see if I will be able to help you. I only ask that you do not take advantage of my help and that if you are located beyond Toronto like in Brampton, you pay the bus fare- as it is different than in Toronto.

Thank You!

luckypenny
November 10th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Wow, that's one cool 17 year old. I just hope she takes someone else along with her when she meets the ppl that answer her ad.

Frenchy
November 10th, 2009, 09:32 PM
I just hope she takes someone else along with her when she meets the ppl that answer her ad.

you're right about that LP ! there's many :loser: out there. :frustrated: