Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hazel Run Grace has an Amazing 4th birthday

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Grace woke up this morning and bounded excitedly into the living room.

"It's my birthday! It's my birthday!" she yapped at the rest of the Pack. "We're gonna have another pawty!"

The Pack is always up for a party, so this was very good news.

After a luscious pumpkin pie (both yogurt and pumpkin stirred into their kibble) breakfast,
it was time for Grace to open her card from Grandma and Grandpa.
The Hazel Run Daddy assisted.

"Here you go, Grace"
59765 59766
"Hey, that's a great card, Dad! Thanks for the help!"

Dee-O-Gee
November 8th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Aaahhhhh what a sweet girl!

Hope little miss Grace had a wonderful day! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Then it was time to go outside for some excellent birthday games.
The Kongs needed to be properly exercised and Grace was more than willing to help.

"Mine! All mine! It is, after all, MY birthday! So they're all mine!"

"Can you throw them for me, Mom?"
59769 59770
"Excellent job, Mom!" :pawprint:

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2009, 10:36 PM
But playing alone is really not all that much fun,
so Grace graciously allowed the rest of the Pack to exercise Kongs, too.

The Princess~Queen had a go at them:

The King took a Kong on a turn about the Big Yard a few times:

And Princess Lil Belle helped Grace run up the hill, even though Grace didn't actually let Lil Belle hold the Kong:

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2009, 10:47 PM
After all the Kongs were duly exercised and everyone was pleasantly winded,
Grace moved indoors and got a lovely birthday surprise. She was the proud new owner of a Kong Squirrel Toy!

"So exciting!" she mumbled around a mouthful of stuffing-less Squirrel.

And once Squirrel was properly masticated and slimed, there was yet another birthday surprise--a walk over to Grandma and Grandpa's!

In the interests of finishing this up before losing the connection entirely, however, the HRM has decided not to post all the pics... :o

So just one more birthday photo to go--the aftermath:

Happy 4th Birthday, Grace! You're AMAZING!!

:D

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Aaahhhhh what a sweet girl!

Hope little miss Grace had a wonderful day! :lovestruck:
Her mum thinks she is just too unbelievably cute! :flirt: And I think she had a loverly day, klm! :D

growler~GateKeeper
November 8th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Adorable :lovestruck: tuckered out bday grrl :cloud9: The Pack sure throws great pawties :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2009, 11:01 PM
They get a lot of practice. :D I'm hoping they throw one for hazel next spring...she doesn't usually get a party. :fingerscr

My Lodi Girl
November 8th, 2009, 11:07 PM
I love your stories! You have a beautiful bunch of babies. I almost cried when I saw Grace giving her daddy kisses.
Linda

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Aw, thank you, My Lodi Girl.

Grace is an amazing kisser! :cloud9: She gets lots of practice. :D

breeze
November 9th, 2009, 07:59 AM
I will have to get some tips for a party.

you have great party's all the time, and all is always happy!! whats your secret??:D

Happy 4th Amazing Grace!! :cloud9::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2009, 11:41 AM
The secret is happy dogs! :dog: They can liven up any party! :thumbs up :D

ancientgirl
November 9th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Aww, she looks like she had a great time!

Happy birthday Grace!:cloud9:

rainbow
November 9th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Happy 4th Birthday Amazing Grace !!! :lovestruck:

The pic of daddy kisses is too cute. :cloud9:

Dog Dancer
November 9th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Happy Birthday Grace! Another great story Hazel. I was so happy to see in another thread that you're speaking to somebody about publishing. How Kool! (Yes I know about the spelling...)

mikischo
November 9th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Happy Birthday, Grace. I love your stories too, Hazel. Wonderful if you could publish them.:thumbs up

Chris21711
November 9th, 2009, 05:11 PM
***I wanna see the rest of the pics :yell::yell:

In the first pic of Grace with HRD it looks like she has a cap on Hazel :laughing:.........part of the dog bed on top of the kuranda bed behind her can be seen, looks like a cap to me :o

Great pics as usual Hazel :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Grace thanks you all and says, yes, she had a wonderful time! And she loves to kiss her Daddy! :cloud9:

In the first pic of Grace with HRD it looks like she has a cap on Hazel :laughing:.........part of the dog bed on top of the kuranda bed behind her can be seen, looks like a cap to me :o

Now that you mention it, it looks like a cap to me, too! :laughing: She looks good in yellow check, don't you think? :D

How Kool! (Yes I know about the spelling...)

Yes, you know it should be Kewl, don't you? :cool: :laughing: I'm pretty excited about having made the contact, but trying not to get my hopes up. She still hasn't seen any of the stories so maybe she won't think they're worth even self-publishing :shrug: At any rate, I'll never know if I don't try, eh? :D

Frenchy
November 9th, 2009, 08:51 PM
WHAT ??? 4 yr old already ? Holy macaroni ! :crazy: I love the pics of her reading her card and I think it's so cool that grandma and grandpa always gives each and everyone of the pack a card on their birthday ! It's so cute ! oh and the one of Grace giving daddy a kiss :cloud9: :lovestruck:

happy birthday amazing Grace ! the cutest mini english setter !!!

Dee-O-Gee
November 9th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Her mum thinks she is just too unbelievably cute! :flirt: And I think she had a loverly day, klm! :D

Ah man! I'm sorry Hazel for jumping in the middle of your thread! :sad:

Party hung over pictures are the best! :thumbs up

luckypenny
November 9th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Happy 4th Birthday Amazing Grace!!!

Hazel, all the photos are precious but the first three and the last one make me feel all mushy inside :cloud9:. What a scrumptiously beautiful little girl Grace is :lovestruck:.

Ryan48
November 9th, 2009, 10:04 PM
WoW, i just love the way you post!

Happy Birthday sweet, Grace. And many MANY more!

Ryan:party:

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Thanks for all the good birthday wishes, ladies. Grace is still basking in the glory of having a birthday :D

Ah man! I'm sorry Hazel for jumping in the middle of your thread! :sad:

Took me a while to figure out what you were talking about :o Finally figured it out! :D Not a problem at all, klm. Y'see, hazel's connection is so slow that sometimes it takes her 10 - 15 minutes to get from one post to the next...allowing ample opportunity to jump in between posts. If you go back and look at some of hazel's picture threads, you'll see it happens a lot! :laughing: As long as you enjoy the thread, that's all the Pack asks. :D

Yep, Frenchy, Grace is definitely the Sheriff's Mini-Me! :laughing:

TeriM
November 15th, 2009, 12:38 AM
Belated Happy Birthday Grace :lovestruck:.

Great pics Hazel, I love how she is such a happy, happy girl :cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
November 15th, 2009, 09:08 AM
I love how she's so happy all the time, too, Teri. She completes the set of her happy, happy parts with a happy, happy tail. :D So she wiggles happily from nose to tip of tail all the time. :flirt: