Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

ill be away from rescue for a bit!!

the gang
November 8th, 2009, 06:33 PM
we have 2 pins that are not well, we have a vet appt. tom night at 6, the out come does not look good so if it goes the way i think,ill stay away for a bit, take care brenda and the pins

Chris21711
November 8th, 2009, 06:44 PM
I :pray: that it is not as bad as you are expecting Brenda :grouphug:

Winston
November 8th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Brenda I just want to send some good vibes your way ! Please dont stay away from us too long!!

:candle:

CIndy

Love4himies
November 8th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Sending lots of :goodvibes: your way, Brenda. I hope it is not as bad as you think :pray:. Please keep us updated.

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2009, 07:31 PM
I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time, brenda! :grouphug: I hope things turn out better than expected :goodvibes: You're in our thoughts and prayers!

Luvmypitgirls
November 8th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Sending well wishes and good :goodvibes:
I hope the outcome is better than expected.
:grouphug:

rainbow
November 8th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Brenda, I also hope the outcome isn't going to be as bad as you are thinking and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes: :grouphug:

luckypenny
November 8th, 2009, 08:40 PM
More good vibes and wishes coming your way :fingerscr.

the gang
November 8th, 2009, 09:47 PM
bless you all!! im a bit of a basket case tonight lack of sleep for 48 hrs, i just dont understand why i can place dogs for rescue but can not fix my own :yell:

14+kitties
November 8th, 2009, 10:07 PM
I am so sorry you are going through this. Take the time to concentrate on what you need to for the moment. Rescue will always be there. :grouphug:

Dee-O-Gee
November 8th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Sending :grouphug: :grouphug:'s and :goodvibes::goodvibes:'s and tonnes of :pray: :pray:'s your way Brenda.

growler~GateKeeper
November 8th, 2009, 11:17 PM
:goodvibes: :fingerscr for tomorrow's appointment

Rottielover
November 9th, 2009, 09:08 AM
:pray:that it will go ok at the vets.

Sylvie
November 9th, 2009, 09:10 AM
My thoughts are with you. :pray: for good things.

BenMax
November 9th, 2009, 10:07 AM
So very sorry Brenda. Good vibes your way.:goodvibes:

the gang
November 9th, 2009, 10:03 PM
thank you thank you, the news was super tonight, some one has blessed us!!-- nicky has old dog syderm its not reverse sneeze, its because her trec, is smaller, she has a few bad teeth that have to come out, which we will take care of and thank god she is back to eating, old roy and rd, go figure, and dakota had good results, he needed inslin bumped up so were good to go for awhile longer thank god, thank you again for your thoughts and prayers brenda and the pins

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2009, 11:22 PM
That's wonderful news, Brenda! :grouphug:

:goodvibes: for Nicky and Dakota!!! And more :grouphug:s for Mom!

rainbow
November 10th, 2009, 01:30 AM
Great news, Brenda. :highfive:

I think we need pics of Nicky and Dakota now. :fingerscr

growler~GateKeeper
November 10th, 2009, 02:33 AM
Good news :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
November 10th, 2009, 10:21 PM
I'll second rainbow's request for pics, Brenda. We see precious few pics of your crew :D