Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Visiting Scooters Sis. Quincey

pbpatti
November 8th, 2009, 02:34 PM
We visited with my GF and her furfamily last night. Why, Why do I not keep my camera handy all of the time???? I missed some great shots but here are some that I took this AM.

This is 10 mionth old Quincey. My GF is doing really good things with her now and Quincey is more obedient.

Try to get 2 doggies to sit and look at the camera at the same time :crazy::laughing:

We had a great evening and morning with our pals. No pics of Scooter or the kitties :sad:

TwinTails
November 8th, 2009, 03:07 PM
:cloud9: Aww, they look so gorgeous!

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Sister Quincey is gorgeous! :flirt: Sasha's looking mighty fine, too! :D

How are things going with Quincey and Scooter's mom? Better, I hope? :goodvibes:

Love4himies
November 8th, 2009, 07:11 PM
I can imagine how hard it is to get two doggies that just want to play to sit still. They look beautiful, pbpatti :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Kitties, did you say kitties?

rainbow
November 8th, 2009, 07:48 PM
This is 10 mionth old Quincey. My GF is doing really good things with her now and Quincey is more obedient.

Glad to hear that things are going better. :thumbs up

Try to get 2 doggies to sit and look at the camera at the same time :crazy::laughing:

Yep, I know the challenge. :frustrated:

We had a great evening and morning with our pals. No pics of Scooter or the kitties :sad:

How is Scooter doing? :goodvibes:

luckypenny
November 8th, 2009, 07:59 PM
They're both beautiful :lovestruck:. Did they all get along well? How much damage to property incurred from the roughhousing :D?

Ryan48
November 8th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Aww, Beautiful doggers!!

Ryan

pbpatti
November 9th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Scooter & Quinceys Mom is doing much better with the dogs and her kitties. She does not seem to be getting as frustrated with them now. I guess just having Scooter away from her home and with me for 10 days was enough for GF to get some a well deseved break.

GF has 4 Cats 1 is a Tuxedo and very sweet, 1 is a Tabby, 1 is Black with a small white spot on her chest, and then there is Nirmal grey in color.

I always get the names mixed up..I know Nirmal because he is the only male and bothers/teases the others mercilessly. I know that 1 of the cats is 18, 1 is 15 and the other 2 I cannot remember, but you would never believe they are those ages.