Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My kitties

My Lodi Girl
November 8th, 2009, 10:06 AM
When I posted my dogs' pictures earlier, I thought I didn't have a good photo of my wild kitty, Short Stuff, but I have now found one. My inside kitty, Misty, is on the left, and outside kitty (wild one) is on the right. Misty will sit on her window perch and Short Stuff sits on the outside and they bat at each other through the window. I don't know if they are playing or fighting :laughing:

edwina
November 8th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Lovely :cloud9:
They look so much alike, it looks like she is seeing her shadow in the window. :)

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2009, 07:17 PM
They're almost like mirror images! :D Do you think they might be related? They're both beautiful!

onster
November 8th, 2009, 07:20 PM
wow they look so much alike crazy!!

at first i thought it was a reflection but then i knew the physics to get those angles would be kinda crazy :p

Love4himies
November 8th, 2009, 07:24 PM
They look like twins :eek:. Won't Wild One come in?

rainbow
November 8th, 2009, 07:41 PM
wow they look so much alike crazy!!

at first i thought it was a reflection but then i knew the physics to get those angles would be kinda crazy :p

That's what I was thinking. :D

Beautful kitties. :lovestruck:

Ryan48
November 8th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Pretty. Awww, does wild one have a home? Sigh

Ryan

My Lodi Girl
November 9th, 2009, 12:02 AM
Short Stuff aka Wild One is my cat. She showed up at my house either the year we bought it or the following year. She was a kitten and of course I had to feed her ;) much to my now ex-husband's chagrin. Every time she has been to the vet (shots, spaying, etc) I have had to use a humane trap to catch her. I have tried to bring her in but she just goes crazy. She won't let anyone except me touch her and some days I'm not allowed to. One of the times she came in was when we had a terrible storm and I heard her on the front porch hollering. I opened the door and talked to her until finally she bolted inside and went straight into a closet and stayed there until the storm was over then went nuts looking for a way to get outside. Another time when we had a 21" snowfall (once in a lifetime where I live), I put a litterbox, food and water in the garage and somehow got her in there. She literally bounced off the cars trying to get out. She has her own cathouse on the covered three-walled patio that I keep self-warming blankets in for her. When the weather is really bad, she holes up in her cathouse :cat: and I trudge out to her to feed her.
Misty turned 15 this year and Short Stuff is 11 or 12. They are mirror images of each other. I don't think they are related but who knows? Misty was dumped on a country road with her mom and two littermates when she was less than 5 weeks old.