Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Charlie's New Box...

Ryan48
November 7th, 2009, 10:11 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3481/4084268061_c874986e66.jpg

Poor guy. His eyes are sensitive. No more flash for him! He loves his box, though!

RM

growler~GateKeeper
November 8th, 2009, 01:18 AM
Too Cute!! :lovestruck: If there is a box nearby a cat must sit in it :laughing:

rainbow
November 8th, 2009, 01:21 AM
LOL ....looks like Charlie tried to open the box before he got in it. :D

Tundra_Queen
November 8th, 2009, 03:40 AM
What a cute pic! Looks like he loves that box. :)

Ryan48
November 8th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Thanks, everyone.

Rainbow, he really went at that box before I opened it. You're right! And what is it with kats and boxes? LOL.

Poor Dart. It drives him insane. It's not enough he's already a Border Collie ! But after we go to bed is when the kat kids come out to play (all cats do that, right? Nocturnal ?) Anyway, they really get going. Dart goes crazy. Running down the hall yelping at the cats, barking. It's crazy. I finally had to put the box up last night. I needed a good night's sleep. It's really fun to hear the kat kids have so much fun.

Rm

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2009, 05:46 PM
It's just his size! :cloud9: Kozy Kitty. LOL So you have midnight olympics at your house? :laughing: Poor Dart! :dog:

Ryan48
November 8th, 2009, 08:23 PM
It does get a bit out of hand at night. I must wake up 5-6 times a night. Usually the cats get going right about 11 or so and settle down after an hour. They rip through the house. I think Dart is afraid of them. He's totally wacked out by their "odd" play. I've seen poor Dart jump 2 feet off ground like a cat when one of the cats sneaks up on him. Jake, is fine with it all.
Ryan

Dee-O-Gee
November 8th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Too cute Ryan48! It would have been really :crazy: if his name was JACK! :D :laughing: :laughing:

Ryan48
November 8th, 2009, 08:33 PM
LOL! He looks innocent. But I found where a small part of my laundry room drywall has been chewed/clawed out. Now, thinking about all three cats...I have to believe it's Mr. Charlie. He's the one that is always using things to sharpen his nails, like that box.

Silly cat.

Ryan