Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Never Would I Have Imagined....

luckypenny
November 7th, 2009, 10:24 PM
...that I would witness this.

This man once asked me not long ago, "da dogs sleep in da house?" Yes, Dad. "Where in da house?" In my room Dad. "In yur room?!?!?" Yes, Dad, on my bed. "O LP (he doesnt' really call me that :D) *picture scrunched up face as if he bit down on a lemon* dat's sooo dirty! How could you sleep wit animals? Dey will get you sick. Remember what I say to you, you will get sick. Dey should be in garage."

Meet my dad everyone.

:eek: "Dad, you're gonna get sick Dad :yell:. You can't sleep with the dogs, not on the bed :eek:."

hazelrunpack
November 7th, 2009, 10:31 PM
:laughing:

Another convert! :thumbs up

luckypenny
November 7th, 2009, 10:35 PM
He fell asleep petting Mika :cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
November 7th, 2009, 10:41 PM
The big question is, did Mika fall asleep, too? She looks a bit like she's giving Penny the Play Eye in that pic... :laughing: So did your dad have a rude awakening, or did Mika nap, too? :D

luckypenny
November 7th, 2009, 10:47 PM
She fell asleep but not before attacking Penny :rolleyes:. She was giving Penny the play eye :evil: :laughing:.

The girls bolted from the bed after 15 minutes or so when dh went into the kitchen. He feeds them all their snacks when he gets his own.

hazelrunpack
November 7th, 2009, 10:58 PM
:laughing: And your dad didn't even wake up? Definitely learning how to sleep with dogs! :p

rainbow
November 7th, 2009, 11:03 PM
Awww, Dad :grouphug: ....LP, I think he needs his own fuzzbutt. :thumbs up

14+kitties
November 7th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Funny how parents think they are protecting us from germs and such. Even at our ages. :rolleyes: My mom was telling me right up till she wasn't able to any more that I shouldn't have cats in my house.
Psssttt LP, your dad has no head. Kinda hard to meet a headless man. :p:o

Ryan48
November 7th, 2009, 11:14 PM
LOL, they were too much to resist! So cute.

Rm

luckypenny
November 7th, 2009, 11:21 PM
Awww, Dad :grouphug: ....LP, I think he needs his own fuzzbutt. :thumbs up

I'll share ours with him for now :). When he's settled on his own again, and cuts his hours at work, for sure he'll be getting a fuzzbutt :goodvibes:.

Funny how parents think they are protecting us from germs and such. Even at our ages. :rolleyes: My mom was telling me right up till she wasn't able to any more that I shouldn't have cats in my house.
Psssttt LP, your dad has no head. Kinda hard to meet a headless man. :p:o

I think he was more grossed out than worried about my health 14+ :laughing:.

I'll post a pic of him for a minute or two but then I'll have to remove it.

luckypenny
November 7th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Just to prove he's got a head :p...although he doesn't use it wisely sometimes :frustrated:. But for now, he's here and he's good :).

14+kitties
November 7th, 2009, 11:27 PM
:D Thank you! You can take the incriminating pic off now. :thumbs up I think I see some of him in you.

luckypenny
November 7th, 2009, 11:32 PM
I think I see some of him in you.

I look alot like his dad :o.

rainbow
November 7th, 2009, 11:42 PM
I think you have had a big influence on him. :thumbs up

He's probably not ready for a pupper but perhaps a kitty. :D

growler~GateKeeper
November 8th, 2009, 02:04 AM
Cute pic with Mika's play eyes and Penny looking so peaceful napping :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
November 8th, 2009, 04:47 AM
Cute pictures. How many dogs do u have?

Frenchy
November 8th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Penny and Mika are working the plan , in a few weeks , LP's dad will be one of us :mwaha:

I'm sure your dad appreciates the zoo therapy is getting right now , and being home with you and your family :)

JanM
November 8th, 2009, 10:39 AM
awww - that's just too sweet for words.

pbpatti
November 8th, 2009, 02:42 PM
What a sweet turn a round for your Dad to snuggle with the puppers.

Chris21711
November 8th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Too cool LP :thumbs up

JennieV
November 8th, 2009, 06:51 PM
AWWWWWWWW...

LP, it will not be long now...lol :thumbs up

Love4himies
November 8th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Penny and Mika are working the plan , in a few weeks , LP's dad will be one of us :mwaha:

I'm sure your dad appreciates the zoo therapy is getting right now , and being home with you and your family :)

:laughing::laughing: I am thinking so too! He was only repeating what his dad said to him ;)

ancientgirl
November 8th, 2009, 08:07 PM
LOL, my dad says the same thing about me and the cats. I don't know if he sleeps with his little pup, but I know they both watch tv together on his chair.:laughing:

luckypenny
November 8th, 2009, 08:30 PM
How many dogs do u have?

3 + 1 foster...but one day, when I grow up, and marry a gazillionaire, I'm gonna have 12 :crazy: :D.

I'm sure your dad appreciates the zoo therapy is getting right now

He does. He walked in last night and the biggest grin creeped up his face as the dogs were greeting him :cloud9:.

AWWWWWWWW...

JENNIE!!!!!!!! Where've you been :frustrated:. I missed you :goodvibes:.

And L4H, you're quite right. His father wasn't very nice to their animals :o, but my granny took good care of them. When I was little, I used to love hearing her talk "baby" to their pig, oxen, and chickens :).

Dee-O-Gee
November 8th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Ah what a bunch of snugglebums! :cloud9:

They all look so comfy and rested! :thumbs up