Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Got another one....

Shaykeija
November 6th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Will post pictures tomorrow...
Got a call from the pound tonight. They have a poodle mix there that needs a home. Not any home but a special home...seems the little stray is good natured UNTIL you try to take his cookie away...(Harrumph, try to take my cookie away and I would probably bite also :D) So off I go and pull this little black pug oodle. First I was told it was a girl but after they shaved her down, it was discovered she had an penis and baggage..lol So I named him Little Bear. So I had the ideal home for him, and made the call. After 4 hours of playing with my mini pack and sitting up like a gopher for steak, he was whisked off to his new momma. Who, took one look at him and fell in love. She is the Lady that took Maisey and Dexter. She said I can work with a snarly don't touch my cookie little dog. LOL Little Bear is so small that he cannot jump up on the couch. He is around 3 to 4 years old and just a doll baby. Gave me ton of kisses and was a gentleman in the car. Just layed down on the floor and curled up. He is really fat but a cuddle bug... Sigh, I miss him already...

14+kitties
November 6th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Awww how sweet. :cloud9: Another success story. Gotta love it!! Thank you for being a saviour to so many!! :highfive:

Magicwildwolf69
November 6th, 2009, 10:39 PM
:grouphug::highfive: glad you were able to find a place for him so quickly funny how quick they come into our hearts :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
November 6th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Aw :grouphug: But how wonderful that he's found his new Place already :highfive:

Shaykeija
November 6th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Yep I am pretty lucky. I do have a wait list, so I know who wants what and am able to get them great homes. My heart is happy tonight.

Shaykeija
November 6th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Just received this Email from Little Bears's New MoM. (we kind of sand bagged her husband LOL)

Oh boy do you know your dogs. I told Ray I'm taking no-name to Toronto for my sister,
after about 5 minutes of playing with no-name he starts making excuses why she can't
have him. Hee Hee! He is so cute, Shaggy loves him, Maizie is in Love and follows him
where ever he goes. He had no problem eating out of Rays hand (bisquit) and when I
fed him Maizie food in a bowl next to her he didn't say a word just eat as if he'd never
eaten before. He goes outside, pees and comes right back in as if he's been here all
his life. So you did it again, kudos to you. I love my little bookends!!!!!

Pirjo

rainbow
November 7th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Awww, that must make you feel so good inside. :cloud9:

Great job, Shaykeija :highfive:

Tundra_Queen
November 7th, 2009, 09:38 PM
That is wonderful!! I love happy endings!!

Debbie

Luvmypitgirls
November 8th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Pug~oodle? Now there's a mix I haven't seen before.
I'm trying to picture Little Bear in my head....guess I'll hafta wait for pics :laughing:
I bet he's adorable:D
Glad he has a wonderful new mama to love and cherish and take care of him.

joeysmama
November 10th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Where are those pictures !?!??!?!?!?

Shaykeija
November 10th, 2009, 10:20 PM
been working a lot of over time. Will do the pictures soon..

rainbow
November 16th, 2009, 02:58 AM
:whistle: :whistle:

You know how impatient we are. :D

Luvmypitgirls
November 16th, 2009, 02:41 PM
(finger tapping)....ahem...Pug~oodle pics please!:)

I can't really nag for pics since I'm terrible at getting any posted myself :o

Shaykeija
November 17th, 2009, 01:22 AM
Posted some pictures....

rainbow
November 17th, 2009, 01:51 AM
Here's the link :lovestruck: ....

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=66822