Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Shadow, Never forgotton..Ever.

Bluefunnel
November 6th, 2009, 11:59 AM

Shadow, NOVEMBER 6TH 2009
YOU LEFT US THREE YEARS AGO and now Winter is coming and you are sleeping near your favourite spot under the big tree, soon the snow will be flying which you loved so much. We are very close to you and you are never alone.
Never ever forgotten, you brought us so much happiness and joy. We will meet again soon and Bandit who is a Sibe as well will join us and we will all be together again., no aches,pains and you will run as free as the wind together playing and getting up to all your old tricks.
Sleep tight.
We are close and watching over you.

THE DOGS ARE TALKING..WE MUST LISTEN.

Thank you to all those who wrote and cared so much,do not ever stop caring.

Shadow. Our beloved Siberian, 2 yrs today.
BluefunnelJune 27th, 2008, 06:40 AM
To IncludeNEVER EVER FORGOTTON.

SHADOW.
My Wonderful Siberian Husky, Friends for ever.

It is two years ago today, 27thJune 2006 that you looked at me that morning and those eyes said I have to go, time has gone by so fast and I miss you more than ever. I sit down on the garden bench beside where you are sleeping and talk to you and remember when we sat there together under the big maple tree. When you chased all the rabbits. When we all played in the snow together.

You are missed so much and I so wish you were still here with Bandit and I and we could all play and run together. Like you taught him Bandit is a true Siberian and still remembers all you taught him, all the Husky tricks that made us all laugh, including opening doors. Have fun and wait around the bridge for we will come and then we will all be together again.
Sleep on, we are never far away and think of you every single day.
Thank you Shadow for all the wonderful memories.

Dogs Talk. We just need to listen.27th June 2008

NEVER EVER FORGOTTON.

SHADOW.
It is one year ago today 27th June 2006 that you had to leave us, you are never ever forgotton and you are sleeping quietly in the garden you so loved and in the place you loved to dig and play. We have missed you so much, sleep on my friend and I will come and find you when it is my turn and we will play and run again.All the aches and pains will be gone and it will be just like old times. You are and always will be so greatly missed by us all, Sleep on, Sleep on. Thank you Shadow for all the memories.

Dogs Talk..we just need to listen.

#1 June 29th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Bluefunnel
Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2006

In Memory of My Beloved Siberian "Shadow"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow, you are gone now, but you will never ever be forgotten. You were let down by Humans in early life and we found you through people who cared. When we met you, you put your head between my knees as if to say, PLEASE. You lived for 12 years and in the 8 years we had you with us you were a pleasure to have around and we and many others loved you so dearly, now you are gone there is a huge void in the house and our lives.
On Tuesday 27th June 2006 we were playing at 0600 when you told me there was something wrong and you just lay down and cried. I did all I could Pup, Your friend Mark the Vet came very quickly, but we could do no more as it happened so fast and you were bleeding fast from the spleen.You had no pain and just went to sleep. Sleep on Puppy, remember us, for we will meet again one day and will be able to walk, run and play again. I am so sorry Pup, you will never ever be forgotten and in a few days we shall bring you home and you will be back in the garden you loved so much and it will be peaceful, all your friends will be here and you will be close to us and be able to watch over us and those who follow you.

Thank you Puppy, for all the years of happiness you gave us and for trusting us with you life for so many years. Sleep on Shadow............

Dogs Talk..we just need to listen...

BenMax
November 6th, 2009, 01:08 PM
:cry: I am sorry.

You clearly cherished your pup.:grouphug:

Love4himies
November 6th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Oh Bluefunnel :cry:, it sounds like Shadow was a very special companion in your life and you gave him the greatest gift-love. :grouphug:

luckypenny
November 6th, 2009, 05:27 PM
What a lovely tribute, Bluefunnel. :grouphug: Hugs to you on this sad anniversary.

pbpatti
November 6th, 2009, 08:02 PM
I agree, what a wonderful tribute for Shadow, he was and is stilled very much loved and missed. :rip::angel2:

wendy205
November 7th, 2009, 07:05 PM
:candle::rip::grouphug:its sad loosing such wonderful animals, they are a beautiful breed and very outstanding,
they will be sadly missed,
memories will live forever in our hearts till the end of time,

Ryan48
November 23rd, 2009, 11:46 PM
Oh, so beautiful. So loved.

Hugs

Rm