Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A little bit mad right now

CarlaD
August 23rd, 2004, 02:34 PM
In my office we are allowed to bring our dogs. So our controller has two lab puppies right now.

He had gone out to lunch and asked me to keep an eye on them, which is perfectly fine because I love animals. So they woke up and we took them outside to go to the bathroom, and Sabrina peed on me. I was holding her in my arms until we got to the grass.

So now I have a huge wet spot on my skirt and top where I tried to wash it. I don't think that it is going to dry by the time that I get to the train and the worst part is that is all that I can smell!

Princesss04
August 23rd, 2004, 02:37 PM
I am so sorry that you are having a bad day maybe the dog just could not hold it anymore. Your day will get better! :D Look at it this way a few years own the road you will be laughing about this. :D

iRONKNiGHT
August 23rd, 2004, 02:45 PM
(I worked for Home Depot Canada)

Writing4Fun
August 23rd, 2004, 02:54 PM
Sorry you're having a rough day! You will laugh about it in the future though, I promise! Had kinda the same situation as iRONKNiGHT's, except I worked in an office. I came back to my desk after a break, and I just kinda threw myself into my chair. My lower desk drawer was open right next to the chair. Of course, I half-missed my chair, slamming my bum onto the corner of this open drawer. Gouged a hole right in the seat of my pants, and in my keister! Not only did I have to spend the rest of the day with a hole in my pants, but I was bleeding through it too! Had to go to the nurse to get "patched up" (me, not the pants). :o Give your doggie and the peeing pup a hug (you're lucky to have them there with you!). Guaranteed stress relief!! :D

iRONKNiGHT
August 23rd, 2004, 02:58 PM
Writing4Fun all i can say is *Ouch and also HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

debanneball
August 23rd, 2004, 03:30 PM
Hey, just be glad it was number one....I am sure you boss will pay for a dry cleaner. Hope the rest of your day will get better. :rolleyes:

glasslass
August 23rd, 2004, 06:02 PM
Teeheehee! Think how boring it'd be if nothing ever happened. These are the little memories! The rest of the week , you probably won't remember a single day five years from now. When Corky was a puppy, we were caught in stop and go traffic between San Francisco and Modesto. He had to go and there wasn't any way or any exit to pull over to let him. He was in my arms and just suddenly let loose. All down the front of me. Mom and I giggled all the way home. Not his fault. It was kind of nice and warm . . . :D :p

Cflat
August 24th, 2004, 11:11 AM
You've been christened! How nice!!

CarlaD
August 24th, 2004, 11:22 AM
I am laughing about it today!

I was worried that I would smell on the train ride home, but luckily there was a man that took his shoes off beside me and that is all that anyone could smell. Well not so lucky, because it was disgusting!

debanneball
August 24th, 2004, 11:37 AM
NOW, that was funny!!!! :p

chico2
August 24th, 2004, 11:49 AM
See,no problem :D
The first time I was going to be introduced to my husbands boss,at a BIG bbq,I had a very embarrassing moment....
I was dressed to a tee,nice white pants,a silk-shirt.....The kid in the house had a couple of guinea-pigs,cute little guys.I of course,being the sucky I am had to have one on my lap..he made himself very comfy,a little tooo comfy,I felt this warm,wet feeling.....all the while this little guy was looking at me adoringly.
Well,it was a humid day,my pants did not dry quickly and it was amazing how much a Guinea-pig can pee.I spent the day with a wet spot,in a very suspicious place!!! It did make for a start of a good party!!

glasslass
August 24th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Yep! I was blessed! Christened would mean it was the first time wouldn't it? NOT! :D

Catt31
August 24th, 2004, 02:14 PM
I need a job where I can take my dog to work!!!!! Brick would love it at my school but I'd/we'd never get any work done!! My students would be nutz all day!!! LOL

Writing4Fun
August 24th, 2004, 02:19 PM
I need a job where I can take my dog to work!!!!!

Agreed!! Imagine how many stress-related leaves of absence would be avoided if we could all bring our pets to work! :D Hey, Carla D - you guys hiring?? ;)

glasslass
August 24th, 2004, 06:06 PM
I took Den-Den with me to the library after-hours so I could catch up on some work. At first, he was exploring all over. He liked all the space. Then he got bored. He sat in front of the entrance doors and kept barking at me to let me know he wanted to go home. Good thing I was the only one there! :rolleyes: