Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Close to my heart-Simba,my favourite dog

Kiran
October 30th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Today, i had to euthanise you, my boy-however painful it was. I wanted your suffering to end. Simba, who will follow me where ever i go, who will scold me when i come home late, you will scold us, when i open the other dogs. Who will hug me for minutes when i come back from a long trip. I will miss you and i know one thing however people refute this-Dogs have souls and do go on journey after death just like a human being. May God rest your soul in peace, my favourite boy.

Kiran

pbpatti
October 30th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Kiran, I am so sorry for your loss. He is off to a place where he will play and eat and love and wait for you. :rip:

hazelrunpack
October 30th, 2009, 03:16 PM
I'm so sorry, Kiran. :grouphug:

Simba is in a better place now...no pain and running effortlessly.

:candle: Simba

mikischo
October 30th, 2009, 10:09 PM
I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful boy, Kiran.:grouphug: Take comfort in the wonderful memories you have of your beloved Simba. I wish you could have had him with you longer, but he is now free of pain and knows he is very much loved.

Animals have such beautiful souls and, for me also, there is no doubt that they too have a place in the hereafter.

:candle: Run free, sweet :angel2: Simba :dog: :candle: until you meet with your loved ones again.

TeriM
October 31st, 2009, 12:41 AM
I am so sorry for your loss :grouphug:. Simba sounds like he was a wonderful dog :rip: :candle:.

growler~GateKeeper
October 31st, 2009, 12:45 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Simba :candle: He is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle:

wendy205
October 31st, 2009, 06:55 PM
dear kiran
its sad to hear of simbas passing, , time may heal a broken heart but memories will live forever time is only just, but memories of simba will live with you always,
R>I>P> dear :candle::grouphug::rip:simba

Ryan48
November 5th, 2009, 07:06 PM
So well said. Simba was very loved.

Hugs to you

Ryan