Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat Tree

Tundra_Queen
October 30th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Hi

Here are some of the girls, they are both wearing their Christmas collors now too.

Also some of the new cat tree. I still haven't finished it yet. :laughing: But the cats don't seem to mind. I just have to pick up a bit more sisal rope.

I took apart the old tree and got it out of the family room and got the new one back where it belongs, so it is no longer sitting in the middle of the room!! YEAHHHHH!! :laughing:

I alos have thrown out all of my house plants, except my grandmother's christmas cactus, which is blooming now. So the kitties have ALL the window sills to themselves, which they are loving!

Debbie

Tundra_Queen
October 30th, 2009, 12:28 PM
And here is the cat tree. They really like it and all can get up to the top platform.

Debbie

Winston
October 30th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Nice Cat Tree! Now you just need to convince Willy to get up their too! :D

I also wanted to tell you that I think the Christmas Cactus is Toxic to Kittys so you may want to put it somewhere they cant get to it!

Tundra_Queen
October 30th, 2009, 01:00 PM
thanks Winston. :)

Willie does like to be on the tree just sometimes he likes to cuddle up on the comfy chair with the blanket. :)

He probably wasn't on the top at this time cuase Darby was on the top and Darby doesn't back down from Willie like the other cats do, So Willie can't push Darby out of a spot he wants. willie and Darby do a bit of hissing at each other where OS and Mirabelle keep out of Willie's way when Willie is being grumpy.

Debbie

ancientgirl
October 30th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Aww, sleeping kitties. :lovestruck:

I'm going to steal that tree!

rainbow
October 30th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Great job on the tree and I love the pics of Mirabelle and Darby cuddling. :cloud9:

chico2
October 30th, 2009, 04:30 PM
AwwTG,wonderfull pics of those two sleeping:lovestruck:and I love the cat-tree,Willie will soon discover how great it is and push everyone off:laughing:

Ryan48
October 30th, 2009, 04:32 PM
WOW, love the cat tree! The kitties look like they are in heaven, too!

Rm

Tundra_Queen
October 30th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Aww, sleeping kitties. :lovestruck:

I'm going to steal that tree!

If your gonna get it out of the house you'll need some strong men,,,that thing is heavy! We built it to with stand the flying acrobatic kitties! They broke willie's first tree. :laughing::laughing:

Great job on the tree and I love the pics of Mirabelle and Darby cuddling. :cloud9:
Thanks Rainbow :)

AwwTG,wonderfull pics of those two sleeping:lovestruck:and I love the cat-tree,Willie will soon discover how great it is and push everyone off:laughing:

Thanks Chico...Willie has discovered it but I just didn't have a pic of him up there. :)

WOW, love the cat tree! The kitties look like they are in heaven, too!

Rm
Yeah, the two girls like to sleep together, no rough boys pushing them around.

Debbie

Tundra_Queen
October 30th, 2009, 06:11 PM
I finally had my hands free and my camera handy to get pics of willie on the tree.

I just can't seem to get many good pics of him, his eyes are always glowing or he's outta focus or too dark. But here are the ones I was able to get tonight. :) the other cat is Mirabelle.

Debbie

Ryan48
October 30th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Those are some lucky cats.

RM

Tundra_Queen
October 30th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Willie fell off the top platform while he was rubbing himself on the carpet after the first few times he was up there. I was so glad he didn't hurt himself as he landed on his side on the floor! I saw him do it and I thought I was going to be sick! I was so worried he hurt himeself badly. But it hasn't stopped him from rubbing his side while up there,or rassling with O'Shawnnessey when they are up there and don't want to share the top space! So I have to remind him to be careful. And tell him mommy has a bad heart and I can't those types of shocks anymore. :)

The lower shelf that Willie is sitting on is the grooming shelf and where he gets his medicine. I tell him pill time and he jumps up there to get his medicine and get brushed. He such a sweet boy...when he's sleepin. :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
October 30th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Those are some lucky cats.

RM
Ryan, my son says the cats are spoiled and he is jealous at how well they get treated. He says he wants to move back home and come as a cat! :laughing:

14+kitties
October 30th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Beautiful! I love it!! Darby and Mirabelle are so close in colours it's amazing they aren't related!!! Great job on the tree!

hazelrunpack
October 30th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Aw, they look so comfy each on their own shelf! :cat: I love the Darby and Mirabelle pics. They're so beautiful! :flirt: And the Christmas collars are the perfect accent to all your handsome kitties! :thumbs up

TeriM
October 31st, 2009, 12:34 AM
Great cat tree :thumbs up.

I love those snuggling pictures :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
October 31st, 2009, 01:20 AM
awww snuggly-wuggly calicos :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Great shot w/the 3 on a level each :thumbs up

Willy looks quite content sitting up on the top there too :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
October 31st, 2009, 05:55 PM
thanks everyone for your kind comments. Son is so pleased that all the cats like the tree, they love watching the birds at the feeder from that window, so glad we added another shelf facing that window. I just hope that this one last longer than the first one did! :laughing:

Debbie