Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

BIG cat tree - just pick it up

quincymycat
October 29th, 2009, 04:19 PM
I have a cat tree that is home made, has about 5 very large shelves, carpeted. Will need a more thorough vacuuming but is clean. It stands about 6 - 6 1/2 tall. It is taking up room in my garage I will need come winter. If you want it, just pick it up - warning however, you will need a truck, it will not fit in a car.

binkybuff
October 29th, 2009, 06:50 PM
I would love a large tree for my cat, however, not going to drive across 2 1/2 provinces to get it. Good luck in getting rid of it.

TwinTails
October 29th, 2009, 09:03 PM
What about calling a rescue? When I worked at the SPCA we often had people call and offer large things we could use (one being an actual tree - the people had it specially made for their cats, but they didn't use it). They probably have a volunteer or staff member with a truck who could pick it up :) How generous of you to give it away :)

14+kitties
October 29th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Would love a tree for the catty cats but it's a tad far right now to travel. Donating it to a rescue would be a fantastic idea!!

Chris21711
October 30th, 2009, 11:14 AM
I have a cat tree that is home made, has about 5 very large shelves, carpeted. Will need a more thorough vacuuming but is clean. It stands about 6 - 6 1/2 tall. It is taking up room in my garage I will need come winter. If you want it, just pick it up - warning however, you will need a truck, it will not fit in a car.

Would love a tree for the catty cats but it's a tad far right now to travel. Donating it to a rescue would be a fantastic idea!!

I can pick it up for you 14k, QMC doesn't live too far from me...I'll store it in the shed until I see you next time.

QMC and 14k let me know :)

rainbow
October 30th, 2009, 12:57 PM
I can pick it up for you 14k, QMC doesn't live too far from me...I'll store it in the shed until I see you next time.

QMC and 14k let me know :)

That's a great idea :thumbs up

14+kitties
October 30th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Aww Chris, you are too sweet! If QMC agrees I would love it!!! Thank you!
'Course that means you have to come visit soon. :p:D

Chris21711
October 30th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Aww Chris, you are too sweet! If QMC agrees I would love it!!! Thank you!

No problemo, I'll pm QMC

'Course that means you have to come visit soon. :p:D

I'll have to talk to Ethel :o

quincymycat
October 31st, 2009, 06:08 AM
A BIG thankyou to all. the tree has found a home.