Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Until we meet again my beautiful boy..........

sethamungo
October 29th, 2009, 12:10 PM

On Saturday 24th October, we had to say 'goodnight' to our big lad, Seth, aged 14 and a half years. He was my first dog and came into our lives only months after we had met. He was a gorgeous English Springer Spaniel and a wonderful character....admired by his younger brother Amos and other canines in the village. We are heartbroken and devastated by his loss, but know we gave each other years of pleasure. 'Big hug and lots of love and kisses Seth xxxxx'

Marty11
October 29th, 2009, 02:25 PM
What a beautiful dog, sorry for your loss. I lost my golden of almost 15 yrs the day before.

mastifflover
October 29th, 2009, 02:51 PM
What a good looking boy and just remember all the great years you had with him and he with you. Marty I am so sorry for your loss also. They are watching over you.:rip:

Rottielover
October 29th, 2009, 06:29 PM
I am so sorry for your loss, I just lost my girl too Oct 27th :(. You have many fond memories...

mikischo
October 29th, 2009, 06:35 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Seth was indeed a very beautiful boy. Take comfort in the memories you have of the long and happy life he shared with you. I know it never seems long enough.

:candle: Run free, sweet :angel2: Seth :dog::candle:

the gang
October 29th, 2009, 08:29 PM
my heart goes out to your family ,and run seth to the bridge, so many to play with brenda and the pins god bless :candle:

Dee-O-Gee
October 29th, 2009, 10:17 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Sethamungo, Marty and Rottilover. :sad:

This sad news hits a personal soft spot for myself as we lost our Golden girl, Bailey at 14 (back in January) yet we still have our wonderul 5 year old Springer Spaniel, Gryphon.

After her passing, I painted this oil picture and twisted it up a bit. You see, Gryphon, our Springer doesn't know how to swim (but he's in the water) and Bailey (who loved to swim) is sitting on the shore looking out at Gryphon with a bridge faintly crossing in the water.

:rip: sweet Seth :candle: run free to the bridge. :candle:

sethamungo
October 30th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Hi,
Thank you everybody for your kind words and support.
We would just like to share a picture of Seth with his younger brother Amos
taken this summer, he is missing him greatly.
Once again, thank you all for your kind words.

Winston
October 30th, 2009, 09:44 AM
You can be sure that your boy is running free of pain at the Rainbow Bridge!

RIP sweet little one!

:candle::rip:

Ryan48
November 5th, 2009, 07:09 PM
What a beautiful boy. The one thing I'm sure of is that our animals know they are loved. Your boy knew /knows how much you love him.

Hugs to you.

Ryan