Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Kitty is much Better

Aprilj
August 23rd, 2004, 06:57 AM
:) Thank you to all of you who helped My kitty, my daughters and I.

Our kitty was so sick for two weeks. Over this weekend she seems to be her old self. She is still on lots of medicine. It seems to be working. Her blood work showed slightly elevated white blood cells. The vet is treating it as an infection.Last week my daughters would sit with her while she ate. The kitty, April ,would eat if she heard their voices. Her appetite is way back. Yesterday she played with toys. Here is hoping that what ever was wrong is gone.

chico2
August 23rd, 2004, 07:07 AM
It's so great when people write back with good news,it's wonderful to hear.
Thank's,for doing all the right things for you kitty,she's one of the lucky ones :)

glasslass
August 23rd, 2004, 08:58 AM
I love positive outcomes 1st thing in the morning! Thanks! Good news about your kitty! :)

Princesss04
August 23rd, 2004, 11:34 AM
I am so glad to her about your kitty. I love happy endings, you and your daughter need a pat on the back for ALL of your hard work. You both are angels! :D

krdahmer
August 23rd, 2004, 12:28 PM
So happy to hear that your little one is on the mend! Here's hoping she stays that way!!! :D

iRONKNiGHT
August 23rd, 2004, 02:18 PM
glad to hear April's making a quick recovery :)
Mutant Kitty Trixy sends her love!

heeler's rock!
August 23rd, 2004, 11:17 PM
I'm soooooo glad your kitties doing better!!! You are a great person and role model for your daughter. You are that kitten's guardian angel and I am so glad that people like you do indeed exist! Kudos! :D

SSAC
August 23rd, 2004, 11:36 PM
That's awesome. Lets hope it's all fun and happiness from here on :D