Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kitty has an identical twin!

Dee-O-Gee
October 28th, 2009, 09:38 PM
So this cat has been spotted around our yard for the past couple months. The first picture is quite blurry but it shows this pure white cat sitting amongst our compost box.

There was an add in the paper for a lost white persian cat so I called the number. My daughter went outside and managed to pick her up and bring her into our back porch.

She was quite good and the lady immediately came to the house only to find that she wasn't her cat. I made a couple of neighborhood calls and found that she belonged to a couple over on the next block.

Here's the freaky part

Dee-O-Gee
October 28th, 2009, 09:45 PM
She's Kitty's twin!

Our kitty (named Kitty) is a totally indoor cat! So when all of us have been spotting her twin outside, we would run around the house trying to find Kitty to make sure she didn't escape! :eek:

Fortunately, all is good and we at least know now where her twin lives! :thumbs up

pbpatti
October 28th, 2009, 09:48 PM
I can see how you would mistake this one for Kitty in your house. Maybe they were from the same litter :lightbulb:

Dee-O-Gee
October 28th, 2009, 09:56 PM
No, not the same litter. She was a barn kitty that we brought home from Kingston 10 years ago. :)

dollface
October 28th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Kitty is sooooo pretty and cuuuuuute! :lovestruck: Glad you found her twin's owners :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
October 28th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Yes it's nice to know that she does have a home. It's been freakin us out for the past couple months. When we see her twin outside, we still run around the house to make sure our Kitty is inside and not out! :)

14+kitties
October 28th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Sweet kitties. Both of them.:cloud9: Too bad you can't convince the owners to keep theirs indoors. :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
October 28th, 2009, 11:12 PM
She's a beautiful cat. What did Kitty think about the visitor being on the porch?

chico2
October 29th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Beautiful angel-kitties,both of them:lovestruck:
It's really frustrating seeing people let their beautiful cats roam,I have a few here too.
Glad this one has a home at least:cat:

Dee-O-Gee
October 29th, 2009, 10:49 PM
She's a beautiful cat. What did Kitty think about the visitor being on the porch?

She didn't she her in the porch, she hibernates upstairs in our daughter's room most of the day.

Sweet kitties. Both of them.:cloud9: Too bad you can't convince the owners to keep theirs indoors. :rolleyes:

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Beautiful angel-kitties,both of them:lovestruck:
It's really frustrating seeing people let their beautiful cats roam,I have a few here too.
Glad this one has a home at least:cat:

I hear ya both 14+ and chico2! She (outdoor kitty) is so beautiful and is really well kept after but it just irks me to see her (and other kitties) running around the neighborhood. :frustrated: Not to mention, Kitty's twin is very friendly too!

Ryan48
October 29th, 2009, 11:05 PM
WOW, pretty kitty.

RM

Tundra_Queen
October 29th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Kitty is sure pretty,,, I love white cats! But then again I think all cats are pretty. :D

I wish owners would keep their kitties in the house. :sad:

edwina
October 30th, 2009, 01:14 PM
She (outdoor kitty) is so beautiful and is really well kept after but it just irks me to see her (and other kitties) running around the neighborhood. :frustrated: Not to mention, Kitty's twin is very friendly too!

When you see her again , you could always drop her off at my house. :whistle:
I want a white kitty :D