Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Something for me

pbpatti
October 28th, 2009, 08:27 PM
It was a long time coming, I finally went and got my hair done. Take a look at these befores and afters. No makeup on, I don't usually wear any but maybe I should start with a little to go with the new Do. :whistle:

59389 59390

free
October 28th, 2009, 08:47 PM
the haircut looks great on you. makeup is not needed

pbpatti
October 28th, 2009, 08:49 PM
thanks I feel like I'm at least 5 yrs younger looking :rolleyes:

Dee-O-Gee
October 28th, 2009, 08:54 PM
New do looks great pbpatti! :thumbs up Ditto on the makeup, not necessary. :)

I cut my hair really short ONCE a long time ago. Hubby walked into my office at work, said Oh S*&T and walked out of my office! :laughing: :laughing: I have kept mine passed shoulder length for near 15 years now. :)

pbpatti
October 28th, 2009, 08:56 PM
I have always liked shorter hair on me, my hubby used to hate it when I got it cut short. No one here now to be upset by it except me if I was not happy:D I think they did a great job, got a color and cut, what more can a gal ask for. :D

luckypenny
October 28th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Oooo, very chic! I vote no make-up as well :thumbs up.

I love short hair too but last time I got a crew cut, dh was livid because he mistook me for our older son :laughing:. Now I know what to do to p!ss him off :D.

You look fabulous Patti :goodvibes:!

hazelrunpack
October 28th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Oh, I love it, Patti!!!! I'm gonna have to make the big cut and keep it short from here on out... Are you having trouble adjusting to bangs?

14+kitties
October 28th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Wow!! What a difference! Love it! I bet you find it so much easier to take care of too. Mine has been short for a while now. I keep vacillating about letting it grow just for a change but know I probably won't.
The less makeup the better sometimes. :thumbs up

krdahmer
October 28th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Wow love the new cut....very brave too! I went short once, but it was so much more work than a ponytail I grew it right back out....I'm slowly creeping back to short though...

And I agree it took YEARS off your face....really brightened you up! :thumbs up Purdy Lady!;)

Melinda
October 29th, 2009, 07:20 AM
ohhh I love it, it looks great, I wish I could wear short hair, I agree that no make up is needed but for a night out look you could just use a bit of Kohl eye liner....very light and it would open up your eyes!

ancientgirl
October 29th, 2009, 07:21 AM
The haircut looks great on you. You are so lucky, you can carry off a short cut like that. I wish I could.

breeze
October 29th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Love the hair cut patti!! you look great.
:thumbs up:highfive:

short hair is so much easier to take care of..and you don't need makeup

chico2
October 29th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Looks great Patti:thumbs up
My hair would look great right after the cut,but then it would go blah and flat.:laughing:
I've had long hair forever,easy to take care of wash it,twirl it around and put a clip in it,I keep telling hubby how much money we've saved over the years..
As for make-up,I have to admit,I don't leave the house without a few touch ups,desperately needed at my age:laughing:

bendyfoot
October 29th, 2009, 08:45 AM
that is a FANTASTIC cut!!!!!! I wish my hair was straight like yours...it looks amazing!!!

pbpatti
October 29th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Oh, I love it, Patti!!!! I'm gonna have to make the big cut and keep it short from here on out... Are you having trouble adjusting to bangs?

Thank you everyone for your kind comments makes me feel really good:lovestruck:, I have not had bangs forever, the way this lady cut them they will not be in my eyes at all they sit where they are supposed to, with a bit of spray. This is the best cut I have had in YEARS.

The haircut looks great on you. You are so lucky, you can carry off a short cut like that. I wish I could.

I have such a small build that the shorter on me the better. Thank you AG

that is a FANTASTIC cut!!!!!! I wish my hair was straight like yours...it looks amazing!!!

And I always wanted curly hair....go figure eh? :D

breeze
October 29th, 2009, 09:51 AM
I have such a small build

yes you are very tiny ..:)

pbpatti
October 29th, 2009, 09:54 AM
yes you are very tiny ..:)

hey who's talking yuo are pretty tiny yourself :)

breeze
October 29th, 2009, 09:55 AM
hey who's talking you are pretty tiny yourself :)

:laughing::laughing:

did you go out to show off your new do??

pbpatti
October 29th, 2009, 10:00 AM
just to my Mom so far and her girlfriend. Actually it was mom's friend who really pushed me over to get something done. Her and my mom were going to pool their (small) resources and take me for a makeover. I thought I better do it before they did so they can use their money more wisely.

breeze
October 29th, 2009, 10:03 AM
just to my Mom so far and her girlfriend. Actually it was mom's friend who really pushed me over to get something done. Her and my mom were going to pool their (small) resources and take me for a makeover. I thought I better do it before they did so they can use their money more wisely.

I glad that you decided to do something for yourself.. you deserve it :thumbs up:thumbs up

Bailey_
October 29th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Patti your hairstyle ROCKS! I love it!!! Wooohoooo, hot lady to the dog park!!! :D:thumbs up

Love4himies
October 29th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Your new doo looks great, patti :thumbs up.

Dog Dancer
October 29th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Patti I love the new do as well. It does take years off your face. Wish I had the currage to cut mine but DH says no way!! He gets upset when I get a trim. I don't think you need makeup, but if you really felt you wanted to try something I'd do mascara to make your eyes pop. I think your skin looks lovely just as it is. We all really do need to take time to do things for ourselves once in a while.

rainbow
October 29th, 2009, 01:45 PM
WOW, I love it, Patti .....you look fantastic. :thumbs up

aslan
October 29th, 2009, 01:56 PM
very nice patti, makes you look younger..i too agree with the no make up..:thumbs up