Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dear Rainmaker.....

dogcatharmony
October 28th, 2009, 12:45 PM
can you please make it stop?? Or at least let it snow?? My precious feet can not tolerate puddles and mud. My glorious coat does not look good wet, makes me feel like a wet rat. My backyard, or as I like to call it, my kingdom is a lake, and I do not like to swim. I have one last chance to chase squirrels before the snow comes. Please can we have one sunny day???

My human says that I am a little bit of a diva, but I have enclosed a pic for you to decide.

Sincerly Yours,
Zoe

Dog Dancer
October 28th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Lakes are cool you can make rooster tails Zoe!! Get off the couch. Ask santa for a raincoat this year! Too cute.

Tundra_Queen
October 28th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Aww zoe, your so cute! Mommy needs to buy u some water wings so u can play in your private lake! :laughing:

Debbie

dogcatharmony
October 28th, 2009, 04:19 PM
yeah, it turned out to be a gorgeous day today, warm and a bit sunny....guess where she is??? Laying on the couch......lawn is too squishy. You have to see her face when she needs to leave the patio stones to go out and pee.

chico2
October 28th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Zoe,you look like a diva for sure,but I agree with you,I too hate the rain:yell:

Chaser
October 28th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Awww.....pretty Zoe :lovestruck: She actually reminds me of Kailey in that picture.

Chase agrees with you about the rain Zoe......this morning he lifted his leg and peed off the side of the deck to avoid leaving the shelter of the overhang :laughing:

JanM
October 28th, 2009, 04:58 PM
too cute! She is definitely a Diva :D

Ryan48
October 28th, 2009, 04:59 PM
LOL, Love it.

RM

breeze
October 28th, 2009, 05:20 PM
what no picture of the lake??:frustrated::p

j/k

love the relaxed look for a diva !!:lovestruck::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
October 28th, 2009, 05:26 PM
We're on track for one of the rainiest October's on record, too, Zoe. The Pack totally sympathizes with your plight and sends lots of slobbery good wishes for a suddenly much drier fall!!!!! :dog: And I must say, you look mighty comfy on your couch! :cloud9:

Love4himies
October 28th, 2009, 05:30 PM
:laughing: Somebody has taught you well, zoe.:laughing:

14+kitties
October 28th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Let's hope the rainmaker listens to you Zoe. You are much too sweet to suffer with with paws simply to relieve yourself. Diva Zoe........ sweet! :cloud9:

ancientgirl
October 28th, 2009, 06:47 PM
:laughing:Gee, I don't know but Zoe doesn't look too bothered by the rain.

dogcatharmony
October 29th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Well AG, she does look comfy but you can't hear her constant huffing and grumbling. LOL.......

ancientgirl
October 29th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Well AG, she does look comfy but you can't hear her constant huffing and grumbling. LOL.......

:D Maybe she wants to play in the mud.

diandpat
October 29th, 2009, 09:05 AM
hahaha :laughing::laughing::laughing: GREAT picture, great story!!!! Luv It!!!

dogcatharmony
October 29th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Miss Zoe.......get mud on her?????? (insert a rolling on the floor laughing icon here!!!)

OH NO NEVER!!! I have seen her cling to rocks so her tooties didn't dip in the lake. I have had to walk though puddles ankle deep so she could scoot along the tiny little ridge of grass next to the puddle. I have to use an umbrella to get her to go outside on a really rainy day or her bladder would explode.

Now give her a blizzard and she won't come in..........but RAIN!!!! OH MY NEVER!

Love4himies
October 29th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Miss Zoe.......get mud on her?????? (insert a rolling on the floor laughing icon here!!!)

OH NO NEVER!!! I have seen her cling to rocks so her tooties didn't dip in the lake. I have had to walk though puddles ankle deep so she could scoot along the tiny little ridge of grass next to the puddle. I have to use an umbrella to get her to go outside on a really rainy day or her bladder would explode.

Now give her a blizzard and she won't come in..........but RAIN!!!! OH MY NEVER!

Oh, yes, she has trained you well :laughing: :laughing:

rainbow
October 29th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Awww Zoe, your mom is too mean to you ....tell her to tarp off an area for you to go outside and pee. :D

I love the pic. :laughing:

luckypenny
October 29th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Awww Zoe, your mom is too mean to you ....tell her to tarp off an area for you to go outside and pee. :D

:laughing:

Looks like Zoe is just begging to have someone bury their face in her belly :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:.

Frenchy
October 29th, 2009, 06:49 PM
I think Zoe does like the rain :D she looks like she's enjoying the couch a bit too much :laughing:

TeriM
October 30th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Oh my dawg, that picture is hilarious :laughing: :lovestruck:.