Some updated pics of my two :)

TacoGrl
October 27th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Seth on the attack!

Messina stretching with her mouse

Hey miss...how yooou doin'?

14+kitties
October 27th, 2009, 08:32 PM
The upside to you not having a job at this moment..... we get to see some new pics of Seth and Messina!!!! :cloud9:
Seth certainly has settled right in. It's so good to see!! :thumbs up

Ryan48
October 27th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Adorable! I love tigger cats.

Rm

TacoGrl
October 27th, 2009, 09:48 PM
LoL 14+ !

Yes, now that I am not working 12+ hours a day, six days a week, there is more time for pics! :thumbs up

He has settled in quite well...and boy has he GROWN!!!!

I am able to pet him and brush him with no probs...the odd pick up, but not for long yet...he sleeps on the bed a lot...no nail clipping yet unless I trap him (I try to not do that)...he comes when I call his name and jumps up when I offer a treat or a mouse...he sits and watches me while I cook supper or do the dishes...I just can't believe no one else wanted him...he is such a special boy :cloud9:

14+kitties
October 27th, 2009, 09:51 PM
No one else wanted to invest the time in him. You did! And he is the winner. :thumbs up You did good!!!
You can certainly see the difference in him from when you got him to now.

Magicwildwolf69
October 27th, 2009, 11:18 PM
such beautiful cats. seth markings and darkness is so like my serena. but she's turning into a little butter ball. she so needs to lose weight. :cloud9:

TacoGrl
October 28th, 2009, 06:43 AM
Serena is a sweetie :lovestruck:

I think Seth is turning into a butter ball too, but he is a BIG cat so I am not sure (he has grown into his ears and feet, that is for sure)...will have to see when he goes for his annual check-up...can't believe it's been almost a year already!

Yes 14+, not too many people have much patience now days...everything has to be instant :rolleyes:

Some first pics :lovestruck:

No, I don't wanna come out!

Well, ok, I will play...

I know I am cute, but pleeeease don't touch me yet!

14+kitties
October 28th, 2009, 07:29 AM
What a size difference! :thumbs up Seth just wanted to make sure you were keeping him and not giving up on him before he gave you his heart. :cloud9:
They are both gorgeous and content.

ancientgirl
October 28th, 2009, 09:45 AM
All it takes is patience right? He looks great, and so does Messina.

chico2
October 28th, 2009, 09:51 AM
TacoGirl,you have done great:thumbs upthey are both perfect little tabbies,love the pics and more to come;)
I've never really had just one cat,but I am more and more convinced,cats should come in twos:lovestruck:

TacoGrl
October 28th, 2009, 10:01 AM
I agree chico...I am not sure how Seth would have done without Messina to help him...he watches her and then tries it himself...sometimes she will go get him and bring him somewhere he might have fun at...she has taught him so much...she is a wonderful little girl :lovestruck:

Oh, ya, I love my kittehs :cloud9: