Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Choco on Sofa - b4 & after Ho

wAggie
August 22nd, 2004, 09:53 PM
aww, i NEVER see him relaxing like this!

she's usually taken it over, and he walks over to the little chair or crate. :(

so here's me gloating for my Choco :D

wAggie
August 22nd, 2004, 09:54 PM
... and after. :( :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: lol

Luba
August 22nd, 2004, 10:11 PM
Ohhhh Choco looks so comfy and relaxed, very nice picture Aggie..and they are sharing the sofa so nice together! :D

I used to have a blue blankie like that when I was a kid. You can make static electricity shocks on it at night and watch the sparks LOL

wAggie
August 22nd, 2004, 10:13 PM
omg, hahaa

u mean, Honey's letting Chocolate on, it's HER property. :eek:

as for that static... LUba, tee hee, sounds like ur talking about a time loooooooooooooooong ago when there weren't any tv's around ;) ;)

Cactus Flower
August 22nd, 2004, 11:36 PM
Who'd have figured we all share the same taste in blankets?

I've got the EXACT same blanket, and it is indeed a static machine!

sounds like ur talking about a time loooooooooooooooong ago when there weren't any tv's around

You tryin to say Luba's OLD? :eek: Dem's fightin words!

Cactus Flower
August 22nd, 2004, 11:44 PM
I can alllllllmost hear Chocolate snoring from that first pic........ :D

wAggie
August 22nd, 2004, 11:48 PM
did i? Noooooooooo, i just remember a time when we had the b/w tv back home. :p

ok, HAHA CF, Choco WAS snoring!! but in the 2nd pic!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA i was chatting on msn w my bf and became quite anxious the moment i realized choco was snoring, i was like "oh oh! omg!! can i call u? i want u to hear choco snore!" HEHEHEHE

when he was a pup, he snored SOOOOOOOOOOOO LOUD, (louder than my mommy, shhhhh, she'd kill me if she read this! :eek: ;) )

now hearing choco snoring's a delicacy. :p

as for that blankie, one day i accidentally bleached it... it used to be much blue-er, was ur darker too? :)

Cactus Flower
August 23rd, 2004, 12:07 AM
Ok now this is getting just plain weird.

Mine got accidentally bleached, too.

I swear I'll send you a pic if you want!

Luba
August 23rd, 2004, 12:47 AM
Those blankies suck if you happen to have a hang nail on your toes OUCH!!
:eek:

I had a pink one too and we had a couple light yellow ones but blue was the big time colour for them I think.

Cinnabear
August 23rd, 2004, 01:41 AM
Looks like Choco is extremely tired and nothing is going to wake him up. :D Cute.

glasslass
August 23rd, 2004, 07:42 AM
I love it when they sleep like that - so totally relaxed. Cute photo. Cute couch potatoes/spud muffins!

I remember the first color tv I ever saw. The screen was divided into 3 colors - brown on the bottom - green through the middle - blue at the top. The picture was still black & white and everything tinted by the colored screen. Worked pretty well for westerns! Amazing what the mind tries to believe! First tv show I remember - Art Linkletter (sp?) with his Kids Say the Darnest Things. I was in the 2nd grade when we got our 1st tv.

wAggie
August 23rd, 2004, 05:19 PM
CF, post the pic already!!! :p :p :p

goldenblaze
August 23rd, 2004, 05:58 PM
How cute is that ;) I laugh as I can see you setting on floor in front of the sofa I only know that because that is where I would be too. I leave the room, they get comfortable I can't move them I see there are many more like me. :)
Both are really nice kids, so spoiled they smell.
I tell my boys that daily.

TalonsMa
August 27th, 2004, 01:57 PM
ha ha ha how cute! Both of them sleeping with their heads hanging off :)

wAggie
August 29th, 2004, 10:15 AM
hahahaha... so "natural," eh talons? ;)

goldenblaze, mOST definitely!! :D