Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The moderator

Gail P
October 24th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Now here's something we don't see very often - Rain and Flurry sharing the same couch without any grumping, growling or teeth. I think Blaze must be playing moderator ;)

Tundra_Queen
October 24th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Oh...how squishable are they? Soooo cute Gail!!

hazelrunpack
October 24th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Blaze the Peacemaker. :D I could use him around here when Ember and Brier are grumpin' at each other on the loveseat! :laughing:

diandpat
October 24th, 2009, 02:21 PM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: that looks like one comfy couch. Way too sweet...all of them :lovestruck:

chico2
October 24th, 2009, 05:29 PM
OMG that is just adorable,with little Blaze in the middle:lovestruck::lovestruck:

ownedbycats
October 24th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Wow, Blaze is getting big! They grow so fast, don't they?

Gail P
October 24th, 2009, 08:44 PM
I think I need a bigger house so I have room for more furniture. We're running out of couch and comfy chair space for everyone!

Blaze is really growing. He's doubled his weight since we got him but he's not at all roly-poly. He's actually looking quite long and tall. When he went for his 2nd shots the vet thought he was in excellent shape, but then again he should be, with all the wrestling and running with the big dogs ;) The clinic I use has 3 vets on staff, the owner plus two others. It's often the owner who sees my dogs but this time it was one of the others. She loves Border Collies and used to have one. When we took Blaze in everyone was saying "OMG, it's a baby Jack!" "He looks just like Jack!" and one of the office staff brought out a portrait of Jack to show us and said "This is what Blaze will look like in 15 years". It was like Blaze was some kind of celebrity. He just kept soaking up all the attention and loving it. :)

growler~GateKeeper
October 24th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Absolutely adorable trio you have there :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Blaze even has Flurry's tail for a blanket :D

rainbow
October 25th, 2009, 01:02 AM
Aww, see mom, we really do love each other. :D