Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey! What's That?!

Gail P
October 23rd, 2009, 11:20 PM

:D My daughter had the squawker macaw on the dresser singing and dancing by remote control and Blaze wasn't sure what to think of that at first. :laughing:

After his interest in that waned, it was cuddle time :lovestruck: :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 24th, 2009, 08:56 AM
He and your daughter look like a match made in heaven! :cloud9: Such a cute couple :D

I'm glad Blaze finally forgave the macaw enough to cuddle! :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
October 24th, 2009, 08:59 AM
What a bunch of cuties!!

diandpat
October 24th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Awww...cuddle time looks heavenly :cloud9:

chico2
October 24th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Your daughter is a beautiful girl,it's really obvious that blaze and her love each other:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
October 24th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Does Blaze sleep on the bed with your daughter? They look so cute cuddling.

Gail P
October 24th, 2009, 07:27 PM
They are really cute together, aren't they? :lovestruck:

AG - he doesn't sleep on her bed yet at night. He is still spending the nights in his crate beside her bed. His potty training is coming along really well but he's not 100% yet so we don't want him to have the chance to sneak away and have an accident. He does sleep the whole night through and often doesn't make any noise until after my alarm wakes me up, but occasionally he'll wake up about 1/2 an hour earlier and I hear him whining to go out. He won't pee in his crate so he whines to let us know he's awake. A couple of times he's woken my daughter and she's taken him out but she is such a heavy sleeper that usually it's me who gets up and takes him out. By then there's no sleeping for me anyhow. Once he starts making noise so do the rest, bouncing on and off my bed to make sure I know it's time to get up :rolleyes: Blaze will also soon be teething so it will be safest for him (and for our belongings!) if he is in the crate when everyone else in the house is asleep. With all our other puppies I've usually found that once the teething is all done so is the potty training and then it's pretty safe to start leaving the crate door open at night and giving the pup the choice of where to sleep.

growler~GateKeeper
October 24th, 2009, 10:38 PM
:laughing: The first interest in something new is always so fun to watch them try to figure it out :D

Your daughter & Blaze are adorable together :cloud9: