Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A couple of Halloween shots and other stuff

ancientgirl
October 21st, 2009, 09:20 AM
I was at Target this weekend and as I was leaving the litter section, I spotted a little Egyptian Pharaoh kitty headpiece. I couldn't help myself. Of course, only Vlad and Kiska even allowed me to get this on them and hold still enough for a photo.

Halp! Get this thing off of me!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%209/Picture002.jpg

Okay, mom, you get one shot at this, and then I'm splitting!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%209/Picture008.jpg

ancientgirl
October 21st, 2009, 09:26 AM
I also got this cute new bed for $6.00! As soon as I put it in their area, guess who claimed it.:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%209/Picture005.jpg

Here's Maks lounging on the new chair I brought home from work. Well, it's not new, but it's new for me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%209/Picture007.jpg

Oksana wanted nothing to do with the camera, so no shots of her this time. I'll get her though. She can't hide forever!

chico2
October 21st, 2009, 09:31 AM
Aww poor kitties,suffering for sure..black kitties already wear their costume:laughing:
Since Czari is the matriarch,she must have first bid on the new bed:lovestruck:
Little Maks kind of just blends in with the colors:cat:

ancientgirl
October 21st, 2009, 09:40 AM
Aww poor kitties,suffering for sure..black kitties already wear their costume:laughing:
Since Czari is the matriarch,she must have first bid on the new bed:lovestruck:
Little Maks kind of just blends in with the colors:cat:

They got some treats for their troubles.:D

Vlad and Maks sniffed the bed at first, but didn't really get in. She just walked up to it, sniffed it and stepped in. :laughing:

bendyfoot
October 21st, 2009, 10:27 AM
LMBO @ pharoah hat!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Awesome!

14+kitties
October 21st, 2009, 10:33 AM
Poor Kiska! She looks horrified having that thing on her head!!! I could imagine what would happen around here if I tried that! :eek:
Love the pics. Nice bed. Of course the queen got to it first. It will be her new place to view her subjects from.

ancientgirl
October 21st, 2009, 10:40 AM
14+, she was actually very accommodating. She didn't like it, but she let me put it on her. :D I thought for sure Vlad would be the first one in the bed, but nope. I'm happy she liked it.

Bendy, Vlad certainly gave me the eye for a while after I put that on him, but he forgave me once I gave him some treats.:D

dogcatharmony
October 21st, 2009, 11:37 AM
Vlad looks purrrfect with that on! Let him know we think he is one handsome dude!

ancientgirl
October 21st, 2009, 01:26 PM
Vlad looks purrrfect with that on! Let him know we think he is one handsome dude!

He will be happy to hear that, since poor guy was quite unhappy about that thing on his head.:laughing:

krdahmer
October 21st, 2009, 01:47 PM
Aw...that hat is adorable! :lovestruck: And way to go Czari.... not shy at all:thumbs up!

ancientgirl
October 21st, 2009, 01:52 PM
Aw...that hat is adorable! :lovestruck: And way to go Czari.... not shy at all:thumbs up!

In this house, it's every cat for him/herself!:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 22nd, 2009, 12:43 AM
:laughing: Love the headpiece :laughing: Oksana of course is the one who needs to have it on when she does her sit-like-Bastet-pose :cat: Looks great on dainty little Kiska too.

ancientgirl
October 22nd, 2009, 07:11 AM
:laughing: Love the headpiece :laughing: Oksana of course is the one who needs to have it on when she does her sit-like-Bastet-pose :cat: Looks great on dainty little Kiska too.

I tried my best to get it on her, but Little Miss would have none of it.:laughing:

edwina
October 22nd, 2009, 06:32 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Vlad looks so good in character :D
Kiska looks like she wants to smack you though :laughing:

ancientgirl
October 22nd, 2009, 06:48 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Vlad looks so good in character :D
Kiska looks like she wants to smack you though :laughing:

She was actually more patient than he was.:laughing:

diandpat
October 22nd, 2009, 09:34 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Love them!!! I only dress the dogs for Halloween and I think it's a tad soon to try to dress the felines...Zuzu is only now starting to stop hissing LOL

luckypenny
October 22nd, 2009, 11:02 PM
Great pics ancientgirl! I love the cats' "area" :thumbs up. What lucky kitties!

ancientgirl
October 23rd, 2009, 07:13 AM
Thanks guys. I need to get them some new things. They have these kitty condo's I got at Target, and they are ripped in some parts. Luckily, they aren't hugely expensive, just a pain to put together.

TeriM
October 24th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Hehe, kitties really aren't impressed with the costume thing :laughing: but they are cute anyway :lovestruck:.

Tundra_Queen
October 24th, 2009, 08:55 AM
:laughing::laughing: How cute!! LOL

I was looking at a Jester collar headband thingy in Walmart, but I didn't get it. Now I'm sorry I didn't.:laughing:

ancientgirl
October 24th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Yeah, they had a jester collar thing too. I might opt for a Christmas themed collar for Christmas photos. A collar might be easier for them to stand.

Tundra_Queen
October 24th, 2009, 06:57 PM
That Pharoah head dress is very kewl though! :D

rainbow
October 25th, 2009, 12:12 AM
:laughing: that pic of Vlad cracks me up. :D