Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thanks Chris & 14+ for a wonderful day!

krdahmer
October 20th, 2009, 10:13 PM
14+ and I headed to Chris's house on monday and had a great time.... I especially liked my doggy slobbered covered clothes at the end of the day! (a little stinky....but soooooo worth it!)

Our very excited greeters!

Wait who's that in the white???

Well Chris said I'm allowed to introduce, Jack....her compact but very energetic new arrival!!! (he took to sitting between my legs and growling at Reb and Skip for my protection :lovestruck: I so wanted to take him home!!!!:cloud9:) And this is also the closest I'm allowed to get to posting a picture of her too! ;)

krdahmer
October 20th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Me and Jack....my new best friend.... as you can see I am wearing a whole lot of doggy fur and slobber!!! :laughing:

Here's Skippy....he's such a talker!

And Reb.... those ears just kill me!!!!:lovestruck::lovestruck:

krdahmer
October 20th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Here is one of the dapper Herbie.... he was such a sport, me and 14 both got to pet him and love him up a bit!!! (Kale was upstairs, so no pics of him this time:sad:)

A cool one I got of some halloweeny catty cats at Gerri's!

And the sun setting on our day over the catuary...

growler~GateKeeper
October 20th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Great Pics kr! :highfive: Finally more basset pics :lovestruck: and Herbie :lovestruck: too

Chris :yell: you never mentioned you were thinking about adopting Jack! Good for you :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
October 20th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Chris, you sly thing, you! :eek: You adopted Jack?!? :highfive: Or are you just fostering till he can find a home?

Love the pics of chatty Skippy and the spooky kitty eyes, too, kr! :laughing:

aslan
October 21st, 2009, 06:26 AM
I looooove Reb:lovestruck:.... Congrats on the newest addition Chris we all know he isn't going anywhere..Great pics KR:thumbs up

Chris21711
October 21st, 2009, 09:33 AM
Chris, you sly thing, you! :eek: You adopted Jack?!? :highfive: Or are you just fostering till he can find a home?
:

Here ya' go Hazel: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=838211#post838211

Had a great visit, as usual I reserved a window seat at the local Timmies for lunch :D

And yes, Krdahmer was full of goobers and hair by the time they left :yuck:

ancientgirl
October 21st, 2009, 09:46 AM
Heh heh, puppy slobber. Those are great shots though.

14+kitties
October 21st, 2009, 09:55 AM
Thank you kr for being my travel buddy!! It's always nice when you are going on a long drive to have company. I know you prefer it the other way but tough. :p

Chris - as usual I always love visiting with you. I just wish you were closer so we could do it more often. But then I guess the bloom would wear off quickly. :D
I was very honoured to meet Pepe and of course seeing Ethel again. :cloud9: I love that girl!!! You should be very proud of her.

Lunch was great. I don't mind Timmies at all. It makes it so much easier. Next time maybe that's what I'll do for you ladies that visit. :rolleyes:

Chris21711
October 21st, 2009, 10:00 AM
But then I guess the bloom would wear off quickly. :D

Hey...my bloom never wears off :laughing:
I was very honoured to meet Pepe

I ain't telling him that, his head is big enough :cool:

:offtopic:I raped my g/f's Red Coneflower of it's seeds yesterday :D

14+kitties
October 21st, 2009, 10:06 AM
:offtopic:I raped my g/f's Red Coneflower of it's seeds yesterday :D

:eek: That'll get you 5 to 10. Unless you are famous and have tons of money!!!
:D Great!! I would love to get some seeds from it. You need to let me know what ones you want too.

Ok, back on topic...............