Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What's the Funnest line you've seen on Pets.ca Forum

iRONKNiGHT
August 22nd, 2004, 03:34 PM
This is My Favorite Line it cracks me UP every time..

LuckyRescue - His butt is probably sore from all the licking he is doing. Cats' tongues are very rough as you know, so it's like rubbing his poor butt with sandpaper.

LR is so adorable LOL... :p

chico2
August 22nd, 2004, 03:55 PM
I would have to check out our Aussie friend Melanies posts,she's a riot :D

Luba
August 22nd, 2004, 05:43 PM
Completely agree Mel's gets me going all the time!! She's our feature stand up!

melanie
August 22nd, 2004, 08:07 PM
well mel takes a bow, to the only ppl who laugh at her jokes and oh so satirical humor (she thinks she is real funny). :D (hubby, family, charlie would like to say you dont have to live with it) :D :p :D you gals make me laugh
i would have to say my fav lines are often the names of the threads (no offense anyone just having a joke) they often crack me up without opening the thread-lol
-my cat is so dirty :eek:
-my kitten is so ravenous :eek:
this ones great
-my pug pees on my chihuahua ,lol :D
oh and a fav
-my yoda is sick, :D well how is your chubacca and R2D2 goin??? :D :D

Catt31
August 22nd, 2004, 10:56 PM
LMFAO!!!! Chewbacca....LOL Mel!!! My favourite was a LONG time ago when someone couldn't figure out why their dog kept "pumping" their leg. I believe the response was...."he's horny"...I just about fell off my chair!!!!

Cactus Flower
August 22nd, 2004, 11:24 PM
Mel, you mentioned my pick:

"My pug pees on my chihuahua". Boy did that crack me up!!!!!!!!

I agree that the thread titles are often the funniest.

wAggie
August 22nd, 2004, 11:42 PM
i vote me-la-nie!

hi *waves* :)

Luba
August 23rd, 2004, 01:30 AM
Actually I do remember one

'my cat likes sucking ear lobes'
LMFHO

Sneaky2006
August 28th, 2004, 10:55 AM
I had to reply to this one. I chuckle at a lot of posts, not at the reason just certain lines. Of course I can't remember them all now but the ones mentioned here sure got a laugh from me.
The latest that I thought was funny, was 'get a poop test done' (or something to that affect) It's not really funny by itself but there was a few posts that said the same line and when you're skimming the thread, seeing it over and over it was funny.
Get a poop test done, blah blah, get a poop test done, blah blah, GET A POOP TEST DONE!!!
Guess ya had to be there?

melanie
August 28th, 2004, 06:06 PM
sneaky i saw that one too, i thought it funny also :D
*waves* to waggie and everyone. :D :p :D

glasslass
August 28th, 2004, 10:29 PM
I have to admit that I laugh at Melanie's posts too. And when someone referred to their dog's "tea" time! :D Certain phrases sound soooo . . sooo . . so quaint? Is that the word? Bum is a good one! Always think of it as "rump". :rolleyes: