Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mount Royal with friends

Golden Girls
October 19th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Met Maddox & Julia :cloud9: yesterday at Mount Royal, BM with all four :laughing:

Maddox is such a gentle soul, you've done wonders with him bm he's amazing. Julia's too much :lovestruck: she put Sushi in his place real quick, he humps everyone ... except for her now :o

Golden Girls
October 19th, 2009, 10:00 AM
We wet to Gerdy's final garage sale Saturday, here's a photo of Sushi after one of the volunteers dressed him, it was so cold. We later went to Mount Royal and as you can see he wasn't impressed :D

Oh and my son just rescued a little 8 week old kitten :cloud9:

BenMax
October 19th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Hey GG- thanks for getting me out of the house on Sunday. I had a great time.

BTW - sushi belongs on a cracker! What a yummy little pup. And Brandi - well what can I say - a real social butterfly and as sweet as ever.

Thanks again GG. I had a GREAT time!

Melinda
October 19th, 2009, 11:11 AM
awwwww there's my brandi!! does sushi ever sit??? *LOL* what a cute kitty your son rescued. great pics GG!!

cpietra16
October 19th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Hey GG...you've got to come over and bring little sushi with you. Don;t forget brandi.....by the way, does yuor son want a little kitten to keep his little kitten company....lol. I happen to have a few:D:rolleyes:

Love4himies
October 19th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Hey GG...you've got to come over and bring little sushi with you. Don;t forget brandi.....by the way, does yuor son want a little kitten to keep his little kitten company....lol. I happen to have a few:D:rolleyes:

ALWAYS better to have two!!!!!!!!!! I can guarantee you that. It is much easier on the human.

14+kitties
October 19th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Awww, so cute! All of them!! BM, you had your hands full with all four!! So good that you can get out and enjoy yourselves with good friends. :thumbs up Once in a while you need to do that to get your mind free of all the crap.
Love the little kitty. :cloud9: And cpietra is right. Two are better than one!!

Winston
October 20th, 2009, 05:48 AM
GG great pics! So nice to get out with others!! BM you looked like you had a wonderful time!

GG I agree your sons kitty is looking like it needs a friend!!

Cpietra you still have Fiona and the Fionettes right? :D

You know when I was in Montreal over the summer I went to Mount Royal but I dont recall seeing any of these spots people are posting pics of? It looks like there are lots of areas we missed?? Is the water I see? I dont remember that at all? Oh well I will have to be more thorough ont he next visit!!

Cindy

Golden Girls
October 20th, 2009, 08:51 AM
It was great meeting up with you too BM. After you left we sat on the hill and Sushi played for an hour with a Italian Greyhound, everyone was being entertained almost roaring. He's so much fun who would of known I'd fall so hard for this lil terror even though Brandi still hates him :) When she's had enough she'll fling him with her nose :laughing:

He's favourite past time ... humping her tail :frustrated:

CPietra had my son been looking to rescue I'd of called you in a heartbeat. He rescued one of two lil abandoned kitties under his friends mom's balcony. Something must of happened to the mom cuz she never came back for them :sad: Pretty proud of him to take this lil one in and his friend took the other. He's only 22 and would not be able to afford two. I'm putting her under rescue to get better rates. Got to get this lil one vacc, dewormed and everything else.

BM Sushi belongs on a cracker :laughing:

Melinda, NOPE he never sits lol

Winston the pond is called Beaver Lake, it's in front of the building where you can sit and eat overlooking the lake or just crab a hot chocolat :lovestruck: So peaceful - everyone seems to have a dog or two with them. Oh remember BM there was one cat on the hill just sitting there on a leash :thumbs up

BenMax
October 20th, 2009, 12:50 PM
That's right GG - there was a cat on a leash! That was actually wonderful to see as he/she seemed quite comfortable while basking.

Sushi is a little handful but boy did he turn heads. What a gorgeous little pup! Julia loved him as much as Brandi.:laughing:

TeriM
October 24th, 2009, 01:39 AM
Looks like you all had a wonderful day :cloud9:.

Tundra_Queen
October 24th, 2009, 09:05 AM
What nice pics and I love Sushi just want to pick him up and stick him in my pocket. *L* How old is he and what is he.... I know he's a dog, LOL but what kind?

Debbie