Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Awwww

onster
October 18th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Onnie is such a sweetie :angel::cloud9: I know Ive shared many grooming pics before, but it just melts my heart when I catch them like this :lovestruck:

look at that looooong tongue!

Onnie is very thorough

btw the towel is on the floor because bunduk loves to lie on my damp towels after a shower....he's loved doing this since he was 4 mo old! :shrug:

growler~GateKeeper
October 18th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Too cute :cloud9:

onster
October 18th, 2009, 10:33 PM
can't miss those paws

maybe a lil too thorough!!! Bunduk's begining to protest :eek: * I didn't sign up for this*

Onnie whacks Bunduk, he doesn't tolerate whining "man up boy!"

Some screaming follows and mommy has to put down the camera to break it up :rolleyes: awww moment over :crazy:

The End

onster
October 18th, 2009, 10:36 PM
lol still cute growler??? :p :laughing:

Onnie has a :evil: side too...he grooms when he wants to, as rough as he wants to, and however long he wants to!

growler~GateKeeper
October 18th, 2009, 10:43 PM
:laughing: I'll bet there's a little nibbling going on in the Bunduk protest pic as I see Onnie's tooth there :D

Yup still cute right up to the whack pic :laughing: then it's aww poor Bunduk :angel:

onster
October 18th, 2009, 10:46 PM
lol yeah bunduk falls for it every time. He thinks onnie is giving him a nice spa session, which is what it always starts off as, then Onnie takes a nibble :rolleyes: bunduk starts to squirm...Onnie takes a bite...Bunduk whines..Onnie whacks him and then its on :evil: wrestlemania begins....

same thing every time!!

hillarious :crazy:

14+kitties
October 19th, 2009, 06:30 AM
Wonderful pics! Love the sequence of events. I can see why Bunduk falls for that all the time. Love it!!! :cloud9:

ancientgirl
October 19th, 2009, 09:07 AM
LOL, that's too funny. Vlad does the same thing to Oksana, which is why she is always avoiding him.

onster
October 19th, 2009, 09:19 AM
and does Vlad always get in trouble??? Onnie does! I feel sorry for him..if only he would keep the :angel: hat on, he'd get so much praise!

ancientgirl
October 19th, 2009, 10:08 AM
and does Vlad always get in trouble??? Onnie does! I feel sorry for him..if only he would keep the :angel: hat on, he'd get so much praise!

He does when he's instigating it. But, sometimes Oksana will just growl and swat at him even if he's just standing next to her, so in that case, I'll tell her to not be such a Diva and that Vlad is just being nice and I don't fault him for swatting back in defense.

chico2
October 19th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Onster that's just adorable:lovestruck:
Rocky will lick Vinnie but after a while he has had enough and starts swatting at Rocky,the same way:cat:

edwina
October 19th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Awwww.... brotherly love :cloud9: :evil:
Bunduk still looks innocent though :D

Dee-O-Gee
October 19th, 2009, 08:17 PM
How sweet--even though momma had to put down the camera. :)

Onnie and bunduk are like two peas in a pod! :D

Cute snaps Onster! :thumbs up