Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Little Ms. Mollie Update

Dee-O-Gee
October 15th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Been so busy lately but took a couple snaps earlier. Mollie is now 4 & 1/2 months old and has been such a good girl. She had her first dealing with a house sitter this past weekend and we discovered that she won the sitter's heart. :lovestruck:
She was a good little girl. :angel:

Stay tuned....story continues................

Dee-O-Gee
October 15th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Mollie and Gryphon have been getting along so wonderfully! :angel: :evil:

Hey!!!
that's MY tennis ball!
NO....
IT'S MINE!!!!

O.K.....I'll sit on your head and get it this way!!!

Dee-O-Gee
October 15th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Mollie has been such a good girl with crate training.
We now only crate her during the day when at work and will randomly choose to go in her crate at night.

But first,
she tries to pursuade mommy....

Can I PLEASE-PRETTY-PLEASE snuggle on the couch with you???
NO MOLLIE...OFF!!!

Alright, I'll go to my happy spot!

Oh No!!!
I had a bad dream!
:evil: :evil:

:evil:The End! :evil:

hazelrunpack
October 15th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Oh, geez! :laughing: What a little dickens!!!! Was the pillow totaled? :D

I love those shots of her with Gryphon and the tennis ball toy! :laughing: She really does sit on his head, doesn't she? :dog:

Cute pics, klm!

14+kitties
October 15th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Mollie is getting to be pretty big. Soon Gryphon won't stand a chance with her. :rolleyes: Cute pics!! :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
October 15th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Yepper! Pillow is trashed! :yell: Time to call our buddies down at Cabelas and get a good bed now! :thumbs up

It's histerical to watch her squat over Gryphon's head and hog time him. He's such a sucky boy, loves it takes it all in! :)

Mollie just lost her first tooth! :eek:

I just found it on the floor! It looks like a back molar. :shrug:

hazelrunpack
October 15th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Ooooo...keep your eyes peeled!! There are gonna be more! :thumbs up I have a jewelry box full of dog curls, parakeet feathers, and puppy teeth...also my wisdom teeth, but that's madame hazel's macabre side coming out, not hazel's :angel:

Smiley14
October 15th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Oh, LOL, those are awesome pics! Love the wrestling and I was all "aww" over her cute face and what a good girl she is. Then comes the destroyed bed! :laughing: Way too funny! She is just a doll. :lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
October 15th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Ooooo...keep your eyes peeled!! There are gonna be more! :thumbs up I have a jewelry box full of dog curls, parakeet feathers, and puppy teeth...also my wisdom teeth, but that's madame hazel's macabre side coming out, not hazel's :angel:

Hey...maybe I'll put her tooth under her torn up pillow for the tooth fairy? :D :laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 15th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Maybe the tooth fairy will take pity on you and repair Mollie's pillow while she's at it! :fingerscr :D

Dee-O-Gee
October 15th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Maybe I should leave poor torn Mr. Piggy, hubby's pants that need a button, a shirt that needs hemmed on top of the torn pillow and she can leave me dollar for the tooth! :laughing: :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 15th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Not-so-little-Mollie :lovestruck: has gots her spots all in, in full colour now :cloud9: adorable. Sitting on Gryphon's head - what a goose :laughing:

How could you possibly resist that face??? She can come & sit on my couch with me :D

ancientgirl
October 16th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Wow, she's getting big! You can really start to see her spots very well now.

Macomom
October 16th, 2009, 09:27 AM
I love her spots! Do they just sort of appear?

chico2
October 16th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Love when she sits on poor Gryphon's head,I bet he loves having her around though,she's such a sweety,I'd let her sit on my couch too:laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
October 16th, 2009, 09:37 PM
I love her spots! Do they just sort of appear?

When we first brought her home she was all white with a couple of faint colour markings. She was bred to be a tri-color and the spots have slowly appeared over the last few weeks. Everyday she develops a new ones. Perhaps Hazelrunpack could in lighten us both how long it takes before the spots/roaning is fully developed? :shrug:

how could you possibly resist that face??? She can come & sit on my couch with me :D

Believe me, she is such a con-artist and I'm a sucker for punishment :frustrated: but the house rules! :thumbs up

Love when she sits on poor Gryphon's head,I bet he loves having her around though,she's such a sweety,I'd let her sit on my couch too:laughing:

It's way too funny when she straddles his head. I want to be the wrestling referee down on the floor doing the count for a knock out! :D

hazelrunpack
October 16th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Some of our dogs didn't get their full pigmenting until about age 3...some of Ember's eyelid pigment wasn't complete till then. Most of the spots will show by the age of one year, though. :dog:

Dee-O-Gee
October 16th, 2009, 09:51 PM
As always...thank you Madame! :)

Do Setters normally develop winter curly back fur? If you notice in the tennis ball pictures, she has developed this really weird braided/cable knit sweater appearance just on her spine but the rest of her body is fairly straight? :shrug:

hazelrunpack
October 16th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Waves aren't too uncommon. In show dogs, I think it's considered a fault, but it's pretty common in dogs with some field blood :shrug: All of our dogs have waves and/or curls to some extent. :cloud9: Makes 'em floofy! :D

luckypenny
October 16th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Omd, is she ever adorable :lovestruck:. I just want to kiss her ears :cloud9:.

TeriM
October 16th, 2009, 11:43 PM
She is sooooo adorable, I love how her spots keep popping :lovestruck:. Gryphon is a very handsome and patient :laughing: big brother.