Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nephew Kitty Update

onster
October 13th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Some of you may remember my dilemna this summer with the kitten lil bro found in Egypt. We werent sure what to do with it...if my bro's would agree to take it in (and at first they shuffled responsibility around). Finally though my SIL and Bro decided to keep him & neutered him/got him his shots.

Deadeye (:rolleyes: i wonder what they will name their kids??), is doing well and all grown up. Here's a pic my SIL sent...he's in the superman cape I passed on to them (already had my fun with it with bunduk). Looks quite dashing if u ask me :D 'tis a lil snug and short tho. Even more so than on Bunduk...egyptian cats are so long and lean. It's meant for dogs...maybe next model should be frenchy's jack :evil:

hazelrunpack
October 14th, 2009, 12:20 AM
All set for his Halloween party! :laughing: Too cute, onster!

growler~GateKeeper
October 14th, 2009, 03:15 AM
Great update :thumbs up I'm glad your SIL & Bro decided to keep him :lovestruck:

Sheri H
October 14th, 2009, 06:23 AM
Glad they decided to keep him. He's just adorable.

ancientgirl
October 14th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Super kitty! He looks so dashing!

onster
October 14th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Thanks for all the comments guys...im looking forward to meeting the lil guy in xmas...ifffff i go to egypt...hopefully, crosses fingers :fingerscr :offtopic: I want to go on a nile cruise :D im egyptian and never been to luxor or aswan! oh the shame!!

BenMax
October 14th, 2009, 04:27 PM
What a beautiful and lucky boy!:cloud9:

ancientgirl
October 14th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Onster i hope you get to go! LOL, I'm living vicariously through you. I'd love to see Egypt some day.

14+kitties
October 14th, 2009, 05:28 PM
SuperCat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cute is he?? I can see why they decided to adopt him themselves. :cloud9:

edwina
October 15th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Hehe :D
I should get one of those for some of my zoomers, it would be fitting. :laughing:

onster
October 15th, 2009, 01:24 PM
You guys have no idea how lucky this boy is!! It really was to the point that I was crying, my SIL was telling me they were gonna put him down. I think my SIL never meant it but she was just so conflicted..my brother has bad asthma and at first their other cat had already proven himself to be very territorial. Even me pleading with them to take him to rescue fell on deaf ears..nobody wanted to drive him the 5 hours!! :frustrated:

But it all worked itself out and he worked his way into their hearts. Thank God!!

AG..if i do ill take lots pics :thumbs up hopefully ull get to go some day..u never know :)

edwina..the superman costume worked out perfectly for my bro because he's always been the biggest superman fan. I knew he'd get a kick out of it. I havent found anything else that really interested me. LAst time they were here they searched a lot for outfits but they didnt find anything . I ended up buying this for dogs..my SIL is gonna adjust the armpits..other than the tightness there, deadeye is apparently pretty nonchalant about wearing it!

onster
October 15th, 2009, 01:27 PM
I posted these before..here's bunduk in the gettup...i think it suits deadeye more. BUnduk just looks cute...deadeye looks dashing! I can see him coming to my rescue hahaha

chico2
October 15th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Whatever you put on Bunduk,he'll always be the cutest:lovestruck:
Your brothers Deadeye is a beautiful cat,very regal looking,glad he kept him:thumbs up

striple
October 15th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Thats hilariously adorable. Mine would shred that to peices if I tried to put it on.

Love4himies
October 15th, 2009, 06:20 PM
:laughing::laughing: Both kitties are adorable on their suits!!!:cloud9::lovestruck:

edwina
October 16th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Bunduk :cloud9::cloud9: