Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

From Mortal Enemies to Best Friends

Macomom
October 13th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Remember my post wondering if we could take the bulldog foster? He had such dominance issues with Bos that we were quite uncertain.
As dogs do- they figured it out.
Which face do you squish first? :D

breeze
October 13th, 2009, 06:28 PM
that ones easy to answer.......

"BOTH" at the same time :D:D
then you don't have to diside!! :thumbs up:thumbs up

clm
October 13th, 2009, 06:49 PM
What a great pic. Just makes you want to kiss those beautiful little noses doesn't it. :lovestruck: They sure look pretty comfortable with one another now. :laughing:

clm

onster
October 13th, 2009, 07:29 PM
i dont know the background story, but I do know that they are both super cute!!! :)

Frenchy
October 13th, 2009, 07:32 PM
ohhh how adorable ! Harvey (the foster right ?) looks like he's praying :D and I know what he's praying for ......

please doggy god , let me stay here with my new friends :p

Macomom
October 13th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Hi Onster,
In a nutshell, the bulldog is a bit of a rehabilitation story. He has been very spoiled and is dominant/dog aggressive. When we first met him, he went after my Mastiff, and I was preparing myself for WW3.
As it turns out- they are working on their "issues"...lol.

Bailey_
October 13th, 2009, 10:54 PM
They never would've been able to work it out 'safely' had it not been for the great guidance from you and your family!!! GREAT JOB Macomom!!! They look so happy.

(And I'd squish one cheek on each dog at the same time!!!!:D)

14+kitties
October 13th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Cute! I find most times if you let them dogs and cats can work out most issues. Sweet pic.

hazelrunpack
October 14th, 2009, 12:24 AM
They look like best buds, Macomom! :cloud9: Makes me want to crawl in next to them and take a nap, too!

ancientgirl
October 14th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Smooshy faces! They look so cute laying there together.

Marty11
October 14th, 2009, 08:27 AM
What a great picture. I love wrinkled nose dogs. I had similar issues with my manchester. Brought a brand new Boston Terrier puppy home and I thought my manchester was going to seriously hurt it. It made me cry. A little time and patience and they become best friends.