Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just hangin' around...

Sib.HuskyMom
October 13th, 2009, 05:05 PM
On the catwalk :thumbs up
Funny thing is, this picture portrays their personalities perfectly. Jasper is up and checking things out, and Timber is just there for the ride :)

Dee-O-Gee
October 13th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Beautiful snap SHM...I just spent the weekend with family that also has a Siberian that looks just like Jasper! :)

She was such a good girl. I'm amazed how she never barked the whole time during our stay. Do Siberian's normally bark? :shrug:

Sib.HuskyMom
October 13th, 2009, 06:18 PM
not usually. In fact, I've only ever heard a bark out of my guys once (and they're a year old).

They do however *love* to talk. Jasper will talk to you in "ooooooooh" voice several times a day. Timber however has only recently become more talkative, and has a totally different voice than his brother - much deeper :laughing:

They say that huskies are known for howling, however my guys only ever howl at one thing - the alarm clock. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 13th, 2009, 11:51 PM
Timber is literally just hangin' around, isn't he! :laughing: Cute pic, Sib.HuskyMom!

growler~GateKeeper
October 14th, 2009, 03:13 AM
Handsome boys :lovestruck: :lovestruck: we need to see more of them :cloud9:

They say that huskies are known for howling, however my guys only ever howl at one thing - the alarm clock. :laughing:

One of my :rip: Sibes would only bark if a stranger came into the yard or house, in the years we had my other :rip: Sibe (got her as an adult) I don't recall her ever barking.

Have Jasper & Timber heard long drawn out/nearby sirens yet? That should get them howling :D (I also had a DalmationXBlack Lab that only howled at sirens and train whistles :D)