Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Stinker Bell

edwina
October 11th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Ok she isnt my pet, but i had to put the pic here. I went to a halloween event at a local park yesterday, and people dress up. This guy was peter pan, and his pet skunk was Stinker Bell. :laughing::laughing:
She was a ham too, she loved all the attention she was getting too. I just thought it was histerical. :D

Love4himies
October 11th, 2009, 09:04 PM
:laughing::laughing: I love that pic!. Stinker Bell, that is so cute. :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
October 11th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Pretty clever! :laughing: And what a cutie that Stinker Bell is! :flirt:

14+kitties
October 11th, 2009, 09:41 PM
She sure is cute!! Is it legal to own skunks there? Weird.

edwina
October 11th, 2009, 09:58 PM
She sure is cute!! Is it legal to own skunks there? Weird.
It is , but i dont know the details in owning one. :shrug:

Frenchy
October 11th, 2009, 10:33 PM
:laughing: omg that's too cute :laughing:

aslan
October 11th, 2009, 10:34 PM
i think stinker bell is adorable,, ummm what was the smell like tho. Is it just me or does skunks look alot like a giant black and white ferret.

Frenchy
October 11th, 2009, 10:37 PM
I know they can get the glands out (by surgery of course) so they don't smell too much ....

edwina
October 11th, 2009, 10:41 PM
i think stinker bell is adorable,, ummm what was the smell like tho. Is it just me or does skunks look alot like a giant black and white ferret.

She had no smell, so i would assume they had the glands removed. :)

allfurlove
October 11th, 2009, 10:56 PM
She's so cute :laughing:

TwinTails
October 11th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Aww, beautiful! I've always wanted a skunk :D They are just too expensive around here though. Such sweeties, a lot like cats :lovestruck:

Bailey_
October 11th, 2009, 11:04 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

That is sooo cute!! StinkerBelle is adorable.

Though I'm pretty sure that dude is the scariest Peter Pan I've ever seen in my entire life...:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 12th, 2009, 12:37 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

That is sooo cute!! StinkerBelle is adorable.

Though I'm pretty sure that dude is the scariest Peter Pan I've ever seen in my entire life...:laughing:

My thoughts exactly :laughing:

Stinker Bell is a cutie :cloud9:

ancientgirl
October 12th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Awww, what a cutie! You know, I saw a program on Animal Planet about odd pets and there was a woman who had several skunks. She said they are really smart and make wonderful pets. :shrug: I'm guessing if you raise them from babies they can be.

ownedbycats
October 12th, 2009, 11:29 AM
I read a non-fiction book about a family who had a pet skunk. It sounded like the skunk made a pretty good pet, but like any other pet, they had to neuter them, and the species has its own special quirks.