Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Warm Friends, Mount Royal = Great Day

breeze
October 11th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Archie and Bree met some new friends today up at Mount Royal, even though Bree has met one of them before it was still an excitement for her. Archer is always happy to meet people that will give him attention. I did not take very many pictures, there was so many people and dogs around it was a little hard to get them to concentrate, and with the wind blowing we all did not want to stop to long for fear we would freeze especially hands and feet and ears.. maybe next time we will get more pictures, but I did manage to get this beautiful picture of Marko and Mrs Marko,

it was a wonderful day and so happy that Mrs Marko could come and I got a chance to meet her.

aslan
October 11th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Good plan Breeze, introduce your gorgeous puppers to Mrs. Marko. we'll turn them into pupper owners yet..Marko, look how good you look with those two big gorgeous fur kids...come on you know you want one.:evil:

hazelrunpack
October 11th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Oh, what a great picture!!!! :cloud9: :thumbs up Archie and Bree look good on you and Mrs Marko, Marko! :D

clm
October 11th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Very nice picture. My goodness, look how big those dogs look when you have some people there to give them some scale. :eek::laughing:

clm

breeze
October 11th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Oh, what a great picture!!!! :cloud9: :thumbs up Archie and Bree look good on you and Mrs Marko, Marko! :D

they do look good with 2 dogs don't they !!!! Marko even walked Archie for a bit :thumbs up:thumbs up

marko
October 11th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Cute Pic Breeze! Thanks for the comments! We has an amazing time with the doogers....and with Mr. and Mrs. Breeze of course :laughing:
In terms of getting a dooger now...as much as I/we want one (and trust me, that's a ton or two) I think we have decided to let L'il Zig have his sunset year(s) all to himself..
...though I Gotta say Bree and Archer were AMAZING fun today...and we are so ready for probably a bigger size dooger... Carmy and I had a blast with those 2 BIG doogs today. I have a coupla pix as well and will post them tomorrow
... Thx all!

14+kitties
October 11th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Wonderful pic Breeze! I knew the pups were big but wow!! You really can tell how big when you see peeps with them.

growler~GateKeeper
October 12th, 2009, 01:00 AM
That's a great pic Breeze :thumbs up

Golden Girls
October 12th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Their both gorgeous Breeze! Wish I had met up with you guys, Brandi, Sushi (who was flying in the wind :laughing:) and I were there from 2 till 4h30 ish

Cold but what a beautiful day, so many people with their puppers, coloured leafs awesome day

Again Bree & Archer :cloud9:

breeze
October 12th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Their both gorgeous Breeze! Wish I had met up with you guys, Brandi, Sushi (who was flying in the wind :laughing:) and I were there from 2 till 4h30 ish

Cold but what a beautiful day, so many people with their puppers, coloured leafs awesome day

Again Bree & Archer :cloud9:

We just missed each other !!!! we left it was almost 2 ( so the meter said) it was a beautiful day but very windy at times.. unbeleivable how many people and their dogs were there, more than last time we were there, that's for sure..

there is always next time ( if you don't mind the snow) :D

Golden Girls
October 12th, 2009, 09:12 AM
We just missed each other !!!! we left it was almost 2 ( so the meter said) it was a beautiful day but very windy at times.. unbeleivable how many people and their dogs were there, more than last time we were there, that's for sure..

there is always next time ( if you don't mind the snow) :DNext time :) The more snow the better, dogs love it!

breeze
October 12th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Next time :) The more snow the better, dogs love it!

After Archer gets fixed we will probably go up again..:thumbs up

breeze
October 12th, 2009, 06:52 PM
A continuation of the long weekend.
these are from today at a different park

breeze
October 12th, 2009, 06:54 PM
they thought it would be a good idea to sit on me instead of the cold ground..:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Macomom
October 12th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Breeze...your puppies are so darn gorgeous. If they need an Ontario vacation, please send them to me....

breeze
October 12th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Breeze...your puppies are so darn gorgeous. If they need an Ontario vacation, please send them to me....

:thumbs up will keep you in mind :thumbs up:thumbs up
We often go to Ottawa for a day are you anywhere near there??

breeze
October 12th, 2009, 09:19 PM
your turn Marko :D:D

hazelrunpack
October 12th, 2009, 11:20 PM
they thought it would be a good idea to sit on me instead of the cold ground..:laughing::laughing::laughing:

But of course! Their butts would have gotten cold otherwise :frustrated:

:laughing:

More great pics, breeze! :highfive:

Ohhhhh, marrrrrkkkoooooooooo....I think you said you were going to share some pics, too? Hmmm? :D

breeze
October 13th, 2009, 07:33 AM
But of course! Their butts would have gotten cold otherwise :frustrated:

:laughing:

yes, cause of course I radiate more heat than them :laughing::laughing: not..

( at least they warmed up my legs for me :highfive:) thank goodness they did not want to go swimming :eek::eek:
but it was close, Arch was tring to get down to the pond to test the water.. :rolleyes:

chico2
October 13th, 2009, 07:48 AM
OMD,Breeze what stunning pics,the pups are beautiful,I would be sooo proud showing them off:lovestruck:
Marko and Carmy look great with 2 big doggies,but I am sure Zig would not approve:cat::dog:

Love4himies
October 13th, 2009, 07:55 AM
I knew Archer was a big boy, but didn't realize Bree was as big as she is :eek::lovestruck: They are such beautiful dogs, Breeze :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Great pics of Mr. & Mrs. Marko :lovestruck:.

breeze
October 13th, 2009, 08:16 AM
I knew Archer was a big boy, but didn't realize Bree was as big as she is :eek::lovestruck: They are such beautiful dogs, Breeze :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Great pics of Mr. & Mrs. Marko :lovestruck:.

well they both still think they are lap dogs, :laughing::laughing:

until Arch discovers that the chair is to small to fit him and me :laughing::laughing: and Bree will try and get into this small ball to fit into the chair and then gets huffed that it's not working :laughing:

Bree is about 80lbs and Archer is about 120lbs :o

marko
October 13th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Sorry for the delay on these pics Breeze but here are a few cuties from Sunday.

The models and their closeups

marko
October 13th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Models and slaves to models.

The 2nd pic has Carmy with Bev and Mike
The 3rd pic has a stranger that fell in love with Archer. I TOLD Bev to charge 20 bucks a shot and I'd take a 10% cut...but she's too nice. :D

clm
October 13th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Great pics. More, more. :laughing: Looks like the dogs loved all the attention too.

clm

Bailey_
October 13th, 2009, 09:55 AM
I love the second picture - Archer looks so cute with his fur blowing everywhere. Looks like a great visit!

breeze
October 13th, 2009, 09:56 AM
these are beautiful pictures Marko!!!!!:lovestruck::lovestruck:

I wish that we could have gotten you in with us for the pictures..

and what was it?? 10.00 for strangers taking the pictures?? :laughing::laughing:
we would be rich if we did charge :laughing::laughing:

breeze
October 13th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Great pics. More, more. :laughing: Looks like the dogs loved all the attention too.

clm

OMG I think thats what they live for :laughing::D

breeze
October 13th, 2009, 10:02 AM
hey Marko, but you forgot to remove ALLthe wrinkles :D:D

onster
October 13th, 2009, 07:44 PM
first off..lookit all the goodlooking pets.ca members...wrinkles or no wrinkles breeze ;)

2nd great pics!! Love them and love the matching scarves for the doggies :cloud9:

Frenchy
October 13th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Marko, look how good you look with those two big gorgeous fur kids...

Yes they do look like great dog owners ! :thumbs up

TeriM
October 17th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Breeze, great pics of your gorgeous furbabies :cloud9:.