Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some inside kitties

14+kitties
October 11th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Mylee showing she can get along with Keesha. Just don't make her look at her. :D
Tinka with her normal confused look. :cloud9: Probably just before she jumped on my shoulder.
Mittens playing pee-a-boo from his bed. You can't see me if I'm in here!! :frustrated:

14+kitties
October 11th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Dayle tuckered as usual.
And Timmy in his new favourite place. Yep, the bedroom which was previously off limits!

Bailey_
October 11th, 2009, 06:49 PM
:laughing: LOVE the picture of Keesha with Mylee. Great pics!

krdahmer
October 11th, 2009, 07:31 PM
You should know by now nothing is 'off limits' to cats!!! :rolleyes::laughing: The gang looks great! Can't wait to get my paws on that mittens!!!! http://bestsmileys.com/cats2/13.gif

14+kitties
October 11th, 2009, 07:37 PM
It was hubby that wanted one room free from kitties. :rolleyes: They have figured out if they hit the door hard enough that it will open. That's what we get for having an old house! I was trying to figure out a way to keep the door closed and hubby told me not to worry about it! :eek: Me thinks he's softening. :D

Let me know when you can make it. Looking forward to it!!

krdahmer
October 11th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Growler said it best I think.... something about them being crusty marshmallows!!! :laughing:

14+kitties
October 11th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Growler said it best I think.... something about them being crusty marshmallows!!! :laughing:

Yep yep!! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
October 11th, 2009, 08:36 PM
That picture of Mylee with Keesha! :laughing: Cracked me up! She really is trying very hard not to look at her! :laughing:

Tinka has the biggest eyes! :eek: But the littlest boy, TT, on the bed is my fave pic :cloud9:

Love4himies
October 11th, 2009, 08:47 PM
:laughing::laughing: I love that pic of Mylee and Keesha :lovestruck:

Awwww, I bet TT could make anybody soften :cloud9: :lovestruck:

14+kitties
October 11th, 2009, 11:27 PM
That picture of Mylee with Keesha! :laughing: Cracked me up! She really is trying very hard not to look at her! :laughing:

That was hilarious actually! I was trying to get her to turn her head just a wee bit and she wouldn't. Keesha of course did her best to look forlorn and upset.

:laughing::laughing: I love that pic of Mylee and Keesha :lovestruck:

Awwww, I bet TT could make anybody soften :cloud9: :lovestruck:

He sure looks to be king of his world when he's got the whole bed to himself. :cloud9: I get his "What are you doing invading my space" look every time I go in and disturb him. :rolleyes: But you're right. He does a good job on Daddy.

growler~GateKeeper
October 12th, 2009, 12:12 AM
Mylee & Keesha are too cute together :D

It was hubby that wanted one room free from kitties. :rolleyes: They have figured out if they hit the door hard enough that it will open. That's what we get for having an old house! I was trying to figure out a way to keep the door closed and hubby told me not to worry about it! :eek: Me thinks he's softening. :D

Just wait until he gets purred to sleep :cloud9:

ancientgirl
October 12th, 2009, 09:56 AM
LOL, yeah you just know Timmy would find his way to the bed.:D

14+kitties
October 12th, 2009, 10:50 PM
LOL, yeah you just know Timmy would find his way to the bed.:D

I knew it!! Hubby didn't. Now he does. :D