- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Thanksgiving with Bailey and Keely!

October 11th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Was soo FUN!

They played all day.. They especially like playing tug of war, And surprisingly, keely wins everytime! (Seriously would like to do bitework with my girl :) )
They Had a nice lunch while mom was cooking supper because they are so good at begging. And they both had a full meal at supper :) After supper we went for a , short walk (Bailey Got spayed a few days ago so She couldnt go far). I had to watch her when she was playing to make sure she didnt jump or stretch Tooo much.. After our walk the 3 of us went for a car ride (they both love sticking there heads out the window.) And Came back to Play some more. Neither of them stopped all day. They both missed their evening naps. I cant beleive I was worried keely would accept her into our home.

Some piccs! ..

I had to caputure keely being an otter. She uses her paws like hands all the time to hold unto things.

I had to Carry Bailey in from the Truck because its too high and she isnt allowed to Jump.

Please take this satelite dish off of me. All thats on is Paid programming!

Oh Hai Cousin!

I can Play with your toys? Kthanks.

October 11th, 2009, 04:52 PM
I can Haz Turkey?

No? fine then, I no Speak to you no mores.

Maybe Keelys Nanny will give us Some?

Oh come oooonnn nanny! Pleaaase :yell:

Playtime :) (

October 11th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Theys gone now mama? I can catch some zzzzzz's now?

she was So tired After everybody left. The house was full all day!

The Endss.

October 11th, 2009, 04:57 PM
:D Great pics BM! Bailey is sooo cute, she reminds me a lot of MY Bailey! Keely doesn't look all that small next to her either, I'm sure that will soon change.

Glad you all had a great time!

October 11th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Oh yes That will definatly soon change! Bailey Is actually on 5.5 months. So she has alot of growing up to do yet!

October 11th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Cute pics. Glad everything went swimmingly. :thumbs up

October 12th, 2009, 09:05 AM
What great photos. Looks like they got along really well.

October 12th, 2009, 10:41 AM
looks like they got along really well Babymomma, I had to laugh though when watching the video the big "brat" Bailey took a pee on your carpet by the computer :laughing::laughing:, did you notice?:) I was watching them play then ahh, nice spot to stop for a moment....

October 12th, 2009, 12:49 PM
haha yess! She had two accidents while here But thats okay!

Big dog accidents suck so much worse then little dog accidents, Much more to clean up!